Apparently 17 years old makes you old enough to complain about a lack of games

• Thread starter Thread starter SmoothJitsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
Seriously i have ranted about this over and over, but this got to be a new low.. i got this 17 year old regen who is a future star at RB, and he's playing his first season with the senior squad and he's got 16 games this season already and i was thinking about giving him a few more but for the 2nd time this season he's complaining about lack of playing time.. Is this for real?? and now he wants to go to PSG because they would offer a better Squad status.. L.O.L.

In case you're interested

View attachment 285233

It's really annoying. I have the same problem with my young players. They have the squad status "backup", already 7 starting games and still they are moaning about lack of games.

Get this all the time, Jordon Ibe thinking he should start instead of Cavani and Markovic, then get's ratings of 6.00 when he gets a chance...

I'd sell the little Brat, or send him out on Loan and hope that he progresses enough that he'll either slot into your first team or his price goes up and you can sell him. I always get rid of the players that have a bad attitude

Back