The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
6a00d8341bfc7553ef0133ee288644970b-320wi

Apple Islands - Spice Up Your FM until FM11!

After the recent Haitian Earthquake in the Carribean, a volcanic island emerged off the coast of Mexico. Scientists have been baffled of how this has happened so suddenly, however many animals have migrated to the island, on the new high-tech bridge built to let animals flock out of surrounding Islands to a new Island. The Island was discussed by the UN and they decided that the Island would go to a company, and the cities would be named after the companies that get rejected. Apple put in the strongest pitch, and if you look close enough you can see the outline of an apple around the Island.

There are 10 cities named after the richest comanies in the world. After all this they had to develop all the cities. Millions were spent on funding, however to date the cities are amongst the best in the world. They have turned out to be a massive tourist attraction and may rich people from the UK have left the cold for the Carribean Island. This is now a hugely populated area, and they want the Island to be focused on sport. They dedicated the Island to football, and there is now a 6 Tier League in place. They have even developed their own language and all refs have to learn them before they can officiate a game.

The Leagues Are:

Appleonian Premier League - 20 Teams - 1 CL Place and 3 Relegation Places.

Appleonian Second Division - 24 Teams - 2 Automatic Promotion places then a playoff consisting of 4 teams.

Appleonian Third Divsion - 24 Teams - 2 Automatic Promotion Places, then a playoff with 4 teams.

Appleonian Fourth Division - 24 Teams - 3 Automatic Promotion Places then a four team playoff.

Appleonian Regionals - Two Leagues Consisting of 22 Teams - 2 Automatic Promotion Places then a playoff consisting of 8 teams with two promotion places up for grabs!

Appleonian Inactive Division - This is just a league to keep the game going, like the English leagues not expanded to Level 10 - It has 2 promotion places for teams to be relegated from Regionals.

How did all these teams get there?

All the teams were donated from lots of countries for the footballing revolution with lots of money being spilled around.

Why is my team poor?

The teams all start off poor, but I guarantee in the second season they will be rich.
Also I think about 6 teams are rich, so they will have an instant budget.

Teams to be:

Sagrada Esperança
IR Tanger
Tersana
Telecom Egypt
Séwé

These are the only ones with decent budgets. You can be whoever you want.

Any more info you need, don't be afraid to ask. This just needs to be tested for one season. I will play however if someone else wants to also test I would like it. This will be released later today (Hopefully).

Also I will remake for Fm11 and share with the community.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Holland, India and USA are not playable, but I think it would take up too much space on your comuter anyway. And your game would run slowly.

Will try. <)

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Sorry, but some of this clubs have unknown stadium... Is that normal?

Will try. <)

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Sorry, but some of this clubs have unknown stadium... Is that normal?
Yes, they have no stadium because they haven't been given one. The game has a defult onw though.

IS this your idea or real life lol :p

This is my idea and not real life.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Apple?...
Apple because it is cool ;)

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

It is fantasy but it's fun. Believe me. ;)

And you did make a FEYENOORD Academy!!!! (Feyenoord is my favorite team. Just look at whch teams I'm supporting)
Are they on the game, I am not sure?

Feyenoord. Yes.
Feyenoord Academy. No.
I think they are a feeder club... Didn't know they exist. And that they we're in Montserrat.... And could you make them rich too? Hahaha.

great idea shots, sounds like fun (H)

did you manage to get any joy with continental qualies?

The teams all start off poor, but I guarantee in the second season they will be rich.

How ? with comp level set at 18 gate receipts, poor stadiums, No Competition prize money and only Money for league places for prem and top placed teams in other leagues finances wont be great.

Sorry mate don't mean to pick holes but this needs a lot more work.

Competition Levels are 1 top, 18 would be near the bottom of the pile.

Example :

Level 1 - Prem
Level 2 Div 2
Level 3 Div 3 etc

Did you get a continental placement (cant see it on editor) ?

How ? with comp level set at 18 gate receipts, poor stadiums, No Competition prize money and only Money for league places for prem and top placed teams in other leagues finances wont be great.

Sorry mate don't mean to pick holes but this needs a lot more work.

Competition Levels are 1 top, 18 would be near the bottom of the pile.

Example :

Level 1 - Prem
Level 2 Div 2
Level 3 Div 3 etc

Did you get a continental placement (cant see it on editor) ?
lol, never knew that, but it is fun until FM11, and the teams can survive. Also it would be more realistic if the teams actually have to fight and not have stright money like man city, also the top teams have good youth facilities and I doubt poeple will get far until Fm11.

Then I will make alot more complex ;)

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:02 PM ----------

Bump.

Can people tell me how they have progressed? also this is only for 10.3.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:47 PM ----------

I am not on 10.3, can anybody post some screenies?