• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 3K

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Hey all,

As we all know, today is April 1st - making it April Fools Day!

This is just a thread for people to post the pranks they see/take part in today and what the persons reaction was.
So, prank away!

Last edited:
I need one to try out on my mates at school. Aint thought of one yet.

Found this on Twitter

Just got my mates to phone crimewatch and put forward a guy at work's name for one of the murders. Tomorrow will be the best aprilfools eve

sneak into a shared office and unplug two phones and re-plug them in with the lines crossed. Both victims will go nuts trying to figure out why they're getting each others' calls.

Tell my English teacher today that ive done the 3000 word essay she asked for 2 weeks ago

then

APRIL FOOLS ;)

I just turned my mates alarm clock off. He's going to be so late for work.

Also, I cut the breaks on his car, when he rushes off to work in a bit.....APRIL FOOLS!

#21: Bombs Away!
1915: On April 1, 1915, in the midst of World War I, a French aviator flew over a German camp and dropped what appeared to be a huge bomb. The German soldiers immediately scattered in all directions, but no explosion followed. After some time, the soldiers crept back and gingerly approached the bomb. They discovered it was actually a large football with a note tied to it that read, "April Fool!"

Pretending to fall down the stairs and your girlfriend thinks your hurt. Classic.

when i was about 12 me and my brother who was 19 at the time wer up late on april fools and i wantd to have some ice cream there as only enough left for me but my brother had explained to me that if i ate ice cream before i went to bed my brain would freeze and i would die in my sleep he hadnt told me this was for april fools and when i woke up the ice cream was gone

nearly two year later i was telling someone else and they had explained to me that he was lying

i still havent lived it down

Girlfriend last year told me that she was pregnant.

Would've worked if I wasn't a virgin at the time. oO)

Girlfriend last year told me that she was pregnant.

Would've worked if I wasn't a virgin at the time. oO)

She could have gone behind your back.. You must trust her with your life. XD

Last edited:
Back