• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Alberto Aquilani could still have a future at Anfield, says Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish

More...

Great news. would love to keep him here.

Yeah, that must fill him with confidence..

Aquilani is the best player for Liverpool in the pre-season. Don't sell him. YNWA.

huge wages for not being a first team regular next season

"We have been delighted with him in pre-season and we are delighted to have him as part of the squad." Seems wanted to me

exactly and people wonder why he doesnt feel too wanted.

What more do you want, this is the second time he's said he wants Aquilani in his squad next season.. Sounds a lot like it's Aquilani's decision whether or not he leaves.

What more do you want, this is the second time he's said he wants Aquilani in his squad next season.. Sounds a lot like it's Aquilani's decision whether or not he leaves.
I'd kill the speculation around flogging him for one (something i'd wish he do with Berbatov). Dalglish has hardly pushed the boat out this summer on it,

I'd kill the speculation around flogging him for one (something i'd wish he do with Berbatov). Dalglish has hardly pushed the boat out this summer on it,

Daglish would sell for the right price I think, that's why he's not flogging the speculation. He's saying he would like to have him in the squad but he's not going to be an indespensible member of the squad so wouldn't be too fussed if he goes. They need to offload some CMs anyway

Daglish would sell for the right price I think, that's why he's not flogging the speculation. He's saying he would like to have him in the squad but he's not going to be an indespensible member of the squad so wouldn't be too fussed if he goes. They need to offload some CMs anyway

Don't get me wrong i understand that, but if you are looking to keep him, after the uncertainty he has over the last season or so, not gonna inspire him to stay, anyway gone over this on the liverpool thread. Hope he stays, one very classy player

Well like he said, he's delighted with him so far, but at the end of the day if we get an offer suitable, like Jak said, then we will sell him, not really the end of the world..

Well like he said, he's delighted with him so far, but at the end of the day if we get an offer suitable, like Jak said, then we will sell him, not really the end of the world..

just answered that above

Does no other Liverpool fan see what a great player he is? Seriously.

i've seen alberto playing for ages. when he's in a good form, he is a really good player. he can dictate tempo of the team, he can shoot, he can surely make great use of killer balls and he's not shy of tackling either. i reckon l'pool slightly overpaid him, but this doesn't make him a bad player. there were talks of him coming back to rome, but i guess it's just rumours. i'd keep him and give him the playing time he deserves, cause you guys could soon realize you've got a gem of a player in your team

hope Aquillina gets more XI games. man he beacomes and italian favorite in my arsenal save and i have Italian Regen dubbed to be the next aquillani XD

Funny, I wrote an article about him on my blog just recently ...

Good to see that Dalglish is not going to alienate him from the squad, I think that he could be a like a new signing if he just performs well and plays in the hole behind the striker, like he did so well against Tottenham last January.

Back