Arcade!!!

fatshit

Banned
Reaction score
I know that 3 years ago there was a thread talking about the introduction of this but I would like to bring the arcade feature back into the public eye. Many users are not aware that FMBase has an arcade with many enjoyable games. Please post if you need a link to this or want to challenge anybody to a game. Yours Faithfully, David Brent. :D

There's an Arcade?

Learn something new everyday.

Ah. You're the curveball champion. Intriguing.

Curveball that is the game on there i have the highscore on

1st Dc999 57,865

2nd Dc999 37,745

3rd Josh999 26,120

im too **** to get any record
space invaders is where i stand the best chance

You're welcome guys. I'm the Alien Hominid Champion.

Yeh the arcade has been there a while but before it wasn't particularly used....or HoneyMonster was winning everything.

Enjoy, not sure how long it will be there for.

On the old Fm-Base skin there was a link to it on the side panel and that is where i found it

Maybe Sean should put the link back up on here so more people can find it

space invaders is where i stand the best chance

I will forever be the Space Invaders champion.

2 years, 5 months, 7 days, 10 hours since I set that record and no one has even came close.8-|

2 years, 5 months, 7 days, 10 hours since I set that record and no one has even came close.8-|

What do i get if i beat you ??

Then I'm gonna have to beat you. ;).

What do i get if i beat you ??

Then I'm gonna have to beat you. ;).

Go for it, I'll just have to take my record back. I still remember getting the original one, I think it took me about 30 minutes, still had all my lives so thought I'd get myself to 100k then start suiciding. Too much free time = bad.

Go for it, I'll just have to take my record back. I still remember getting the original one, I think it took me about 30 minutes, still had all my lives so thought I'd get myself to 100k then start suiciding. Too much free time = bad.

I tried. Almost got 20,000 got too hard for me.

I use to dominate, i had like 6 highscores but then someone and took all mine away :( now i oly have 3 or something

Same with me and Snake and Tetris. If anyone beats it now i might cry

What else do you have to do between raids?

it is now official the fact that it is not possible to beat my high score on hexxagon

yeah
got it right in one try though
its not cheating though