Are Serbia and Croatia members of the EU? - Squad Registration Help!!

• Thread starter Thread starter louiscfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 7K

louiscfc

Reaction score
Got Modric from Croatia and Nastasic from Serbia and for the La Liga registration there is a maximum of 3 non-EU players allowed and these two are deemed as non-EU!! Is this actually right?

Yeah, neither Croatia or Serbia are actually part of the EU (in real life or on the game). However, within a year or 2 (Fairly sure it's near the end of the 1st season) Croatia join the EU, not sure when/if Serbia do!

Yeah, neither Croatia or Serbia are actually part of the EU (in real life or on the game). However, within a year or 2 (Fairly sure it's near the end of the 1st season) Croatia join the EU, not sure when/if Serbia do!
Ok, cheers mate :)

Serbia need a bit longer to become member of EU, i think somewhere around june 2018.

Serbia need a bit longer to become member of EU, i think somewhere around june 2018.
That is wrong. I have never seen Serbia join EU in the game. In real life, they just recently became a considered member of the EU as they have normalized relations with Kosovo and apologized for the killings in Bosnia, but it is unknown if Serbia will join the EU and if so when. If it happens in the game it is a completely random event. It is correct that Croatia joins the EU in July though.

To the author of this thread, why didn't you just Google "Members of the European Union" or check what agreements a nation has in the game?

In game, Serbia become a member of EU in season 2018/2019. But, there was a bug, and after one season Serbian player are foreign again in EU countries while still (once again, in game) member of EU. I played serbian league many times, as some other players in SerbianFM community, we all had this problem, but we reported it to SI too late. IRL, situation is complicated, i'm a Serb, and honesty, getting tired of all of that...

Back