Are these realistic stats for Francis Coquelin?

• Thread starter Thread starter SmoothJitsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5K

SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
So i decided to start a new Arsenal save and i decided to update some players, mainly Francis Coquelin who IRL has been nothing short of great in his Holding role

His original Stats

View attachment 283683

His stats after me updating him ( Note: His acceleration went up with Training not because of me, the rest stayed pretty much the same)

View attachment 283682

I didn't upgrade too much his technical stats as i thought they were pretty accurate, mostly Tactical stats were upgraded

id say they look about right, majority of his stats should be either 13 or 14, no higher i think.

id say they look about right, majority of his stats should be either 13 or 14, no higher i think.

What do you think are the stats that are influential in his ball intercepting, because he intercepts passes like a boss.. My guess is Anticipation, Acceleration, Positioning and concentration but i'm not sure

What do you think are the stats that are influential in his ball intercepting, because he intercepts passes like a boss.. My guess is Anticipation, Acceleration, Positioning and concentration but i'm not sure

i dont know specifically but id say you were right. i think its more to do with the tactic you play e.g high line cb intercept the ball more than deep line playing cb.

Back