• 9-12hrs

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • more than 12 hrs

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
How much do you spend on Fm-base everyday???

I'm not addicted to the forum... no. I don't even post that often to be fair. I just like to get updates to Football Manager games along with tips and opinions from other members.

Out of the options I spend about 1-3 hours a day on it.

Last edited:
1-3 hours, I usually do my thing and get the **** out of here.

1-3 hours max.
(Actually, it's less than 1 hour max these days but my comments look more authentic if I pretend I'm a regular in here.)

I try and keep my visits to under an hour a day as I don't want the site to completely take over.

But when I'm working on something big I can spend the majority of the day on here :D

Between 1-3 Hours Normally go on it when i get up and then during night :) so somedays its more but most days 3 hours

i go on it after about 6:30pm and stay on it till bout 10:00pm

when u come on u do get addicted espicially if theres good threads to read

4-8 hours, i usually have it on a tab and have a look at it whilst i'm playing football manager

1-3 hours, always looking at people's stories, new tactics, updates,players ect. and get tips for my fm games

Yes! When ever i turn on my computer i start FM, while playing i do some background stuff like emails, chatting, surfing and other things. Windowed Mode FTW!!!

I leave FM-Base on while playing the game. As soon as FM is processing i hit FM-Base. Is this addiction?

when i am at work i will jump on a few times a day but hardly ever on weekends

I normally go on when im on football manager, like now. this is probably only around an hour a day though

I rarely go on tbh. I sometimes go on just to check some things. Max im on is 20mins lool

When i first seen this thread i thought it was about ***,drugs and alcohol. I spend a couple of hours a day on it.Ill have it on while i play FM in windowed mode.Havent been on as much as usual but it all depends on work.

Last edited:
Back