Are you an attacking or defensive manager.

• Thread starter Thread starter steenkash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

steenkash

Reaction score
I favour attacking, and my tactics are usually consistent, I like my team moving the ball short and very quick. It has given me so many good matches, the best one was Chelsea 5 United 4. ****** **** I was off my chair for that one.

I like attacking, but my tactics and results say I'm defensive which actually fits my style in all games.

I've got a new defensive scheme I'm going to release on FM base soon that may revolutionize defense in FM12.

I wouldn't know how to play defensively XD

Attacking.

FM favours attacking tactics so- attacking.

100% defensive counter attack ftw normally concede the least league goals

Quick one:

Any tips on successfully playing defensively?

A mix of both, I go for the favoured 4-2-3-1 formation with a bwm in the middle

i'm all out attack dunno how to defend i either smash teams or get smashed but wouldnt have it any other way have a philosophy and stick to it. usually results in brian clough style team talks can co,me in 3-0 up and go mental at the team coz they are not playing how i want lol

Very attacking + closing down in the opponents' half + direct passing = epic win

On previous FMs I have played with a busy middle so I can frustrate teams and get more possession, which is somewhat defensive. I normally played a 4222 variant until I had the players for 442, but I'd always play with two forwards. On 12 I've been much more cavalier and though my defence suffers the potency of the attack is something I've not yet experienced when starting a save as a 'small' club (Bristol City in the prem).

Back