Are you going?

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
As I sit here with my cup of tea getting ready for the long drive to Manchester, I was just thinking, if any what games you guys are off to today or tomorrow?

As you can probs guess im off to see United face West Ham at Old Trafford....

What about you guys?

Had planned to go to Ibrox with a few mate's but we decided we'll go another time againest stronger opponents than St Johnstone

On boycott, plus have a load of mates coming over tonight to go on the town in Manchester. Only had a couple of hours' sleep, most of them have been drinking all week, should be fun but unlikely to get to see the Baggies visit us tomorrow. :D

There's tickets still available for Pompey vs Cardiff later so might go to that with a mate, not sure.

Have fun at the United game mate. :)

pfft Fulham away, no thanks.

Apparently we are taking 1700 to Blackpool tomorrow which is huge progress on what we usually take up north, maybe because it's a bank holiday weekend though.

I'm just waiting for the QPR vs. Middlesbrough match on the 11th next month.

There's tickets still available for Pompey vs Cardiff later so might go to that with a mate, not sure.

Have fun at the United game mate. :)

what kind of price you looking at Max??

was going to the game today, but going to the Liverpool match instead

I've got tickets to the Leicester Vs. Reading match, but i think i'm just gonna watch it on TV, Can't be arsed with the long drive. :S

I would be up in Manchester, working the game at OT. But I'm not bothering till I get back to uni haha.

If that counts as going to the game!

Would also be going to Forest's match but I'm at work in the middle of the day.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Mansfield town against cambridge today, proper football ;)

Just like watching Brazil with the Stags aint it..

Got a season ticket at exeter city but we are away at leyton orient today and i only really go to home games unless its local.

got a season ticket at hillsborough however today i was going to go down to hartlepool but they only give us 940-960 tickets.

Just got back from the Chelsea match, should be going West Ham away next weekend.

Back