Are You Kidding Me???

• Thread starter Thread starter blemz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2K

blemz

Reaction score
Have someone already seen asomething like this? I mean, i know this is a very weak team, a friendly match, etc but look at the score board!!!

21x01.jpg

21x02.jpg

Last edited:
You have an impressive squad there for 1 year?!?

I aint tryna burst your bubble but when you have a good team and good tactics, you can easily put 20+ goals past a Sunday league team.

P.S. Stop cheating

You never know, he could be using the free database or something.

You have an impressive squad there for 1 year?!?

Yes and almoust cost me my job. :O

I did a lot of 48 monts transfers so by the end of the season this debit was about $ 60.000.000,00!!! Lockly I won everything so the board was very happy and didnt fired me... Somehow in the seccond season they gave me a $ 60.000.000,00 transfer budget!!

Is that cheating????

Last edited:
no its not cheating at all it happens in real life so perfectly viable think u have cheated there though dzeko must have been 20 mill, hamsik must have been 20+mill, sakho must have been 20+mill, modric 25+mill, sissoko 15+mill sounds like an awful lot to me

Something like that, a little less. If i recall correctly, it was dzenko 17 mil +40% next sell, modric 23 mil, hamsik 19 + 50% next sell, skho 21 and sissoko 12 +50% next sell. And also Srna 18 mil.

Wath you are not considering is that a sell a lot to, making the balance. I dont remember all, but was pongole 9 mil, reyes 12 mil, kenko 2,0 mil, cleber santana 7 mil, raul garcia 8, and Paulo Assunção 5... somenthing like that... Not to mention Perea, Joel, Jurado, Pablo, Pernia and others...

So do the mat. Its all manager busines, not lame cheat... and think better before saying it was next time...

WTF, does that year in the top left say 2050? :P

Back