paulwhitte

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This morning I tried to add some new skins/facepacks that I downloaded from this site and now my FM is unresponsive and won't even load at all. I already had some facepacks, but not a skin. I don't know if it's because i've downloaded a few different face packs that's causing the problem but now when I try to load FM it comes up with the sega ads etc then with the loading bit in the bottom right hand corner, but then the screen just stays black. When I click the X to close the game it says exit game...when I click yes it just freezes completely. I reckon it's because it is trying to load a skin that is too heavy, or its trying to gather too much information (or something corrupt) so can't load.

Has anyone got any advice to get around this? If I go on my guest account on my computer I can load the game but obviouslly don't have any of the databases I have made or saved. I guess I could re-install the game but I want to at least keep my database and save games...can anyone tell me how I save them? I'm not sure of the exact files I need to keep.

Thanks for your help,

Paul