• Thread starter Thread starter Charl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2K

Charl

Reaction score
Just can not get a good tactic to work for west ham

well was looking for advice, clearly your not the guy to go to

Surely if you want advice, you need to just ask? You'd need to provide info about how you're setting up too.

Alt + f9 in game.. then upload with your teams, players and setup in the tactics section..

mention the problem and what you want.

Alt + F9 puts them in the Sports Interactive folder in your Documents.

F12 is the way to take them through Steam

There's also Print Screen and paste into MS Paint.

Take your pick.

it wont let me add any SS in the insert image bit,

Use tinypic to hsot them then.. or have a look in the tactics forum for a new tactic, askash one is built with west ham i think.. have a try of that.

View attachment 326634View attachment 326632View attachment 326631View attachment 326629View attachment 326628View attachment 326633View attachment 326626View attachment 326625

i started off badly i changed it around abit and its got bit better bt i constantly throw away leads and i concede so many goals no matter what i do. i just wanna play good football and concede less and it be more realistic, if i lose i lose bt dont go 2 nil up then throw it away all the time maybe im just wishful thinking

You should really post this in the tactics forum, but you have MAJOR issues. Two MCs on Auto duty, with an Attacking mentality, will default them to an Attack duty. Your front 3 all have support duties, so there won't be many runs being made there. They're predictable.

Your attacking tactic is very open and not much movement up front. Your counter tactic has very, very little movement.

what do you sggest i do? any tips?

You should really post this in the tactics forum... its his opening line... they'll pull your formation and players apart and give you some advice..

im new to all this form stuff mate sorry getting used to this still, plus he sounds like he knows a thing or 2 so would like his opinion too

im new to all this form stuff mate sorry getting used to this still, plus he sounds like he knows a thing or 2 so would like his opinion too

No worries we've all been there, but the tactics guys will overhaul the screenshots and point you where you need to go.. erikssons tactics looks good, and akash is made with his west ham team, so most liekly suit yours too

I prefer to use the "snipping tool" in windows. Pin it to taskbar if you are going to use it heavily. Then you can save to wherever you want and upload using that little picture button with relative ease.

Oh and regarding tactics. The centre mid pairing seems to be at fault a lot. No ball-winner in there, lots of attacking and not much defending in the middle of the park. Too many team instructions that don't quite match up. I notice in some of them your full backs are attacking. This opens up and leaves gaps, particularly when you are defending a lead. If you want to grind out some wins Big Sam style you're going to have to make your team more compact in the defensive third. I am not so much of an expert on FM strategy but I'd start by changing to full-backs using defend role or limited full-backs. I always use a box-to-box and a ball-winning mid. Use one of the wide AM players with an attack mentality to provide more direct runs. I'm sure someone else will be able to help you more than me but there's a few things to consider.

Back