Ariel Borysiuk

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4K

Raikan007

Reaction score
seriously buy this kid! i found him!

17 yr old Polish CM/AM both natural playing for Legia in Poland!

signed him for Udinese at 700k at the start of the game i.e. 1st season

coaches rated him key member of the 1st team as soon as i bought him and still now in Feb 09! (this is against Joao Mounthinho too :D)

rated to be ALOT better than Diego Buonanotte level of ability!

started him for his debut for the semi final leg of italian cup 5 min ago and scored a 20 yard cracker! had 2 fantastic long range curling, dipping placed shots saved too and was voted man of the match!

we drew 1-1 i he was rated 7.8

please let me know if anyone has found him

ive seen him before but never managed to sign him because got no funds, i will try him out.

im trying to sign him at the minute for QPR, hes only valued at £45k so shouldnt be too hard. his stats look really good just hope he will move to QPR

i hope so too...

the worst thing was my boss walked in when i was playing, just actually wanted to get his name and details, but could not help myself playing a quick game and had to shut down my pc in the middle of saving it!

so pretty **** bummed.

i had a bit of a problem trying to sign him, they were not accepting any of my bids, i think he was valued at like 150k or so when started.

also try Mousso Guindo from ASEC LB potential to be as good as Evra, i think i paid like 120k for him, was really good for my United team and Yuri form atletico mineiro - next juninho on my game, real class AM/CM oick him up for like 3 million

just scouted him for QPR but my scout says he will have no intention of joining and plus ive managed to blow all QPR's millions :D so im pretty skint at the minute

i found him aswell and got him signed for 300k, looks like a quality buy :D seems to score a few screamers like

here's a look at him in 2010-2011

He looks alright there, I imagine he will improve a bit though, if you sign him and give him a good training schedule and so on.

ive signed him a few times, becomes a club legend for most teams but i have found he doesnt quite cut it at the highest level for a big club, i have reluctantly let him go in his mid 20's when playing games as man utd and real madrid.

my scout say he would be a leading star for any Championship team. he is worth 1.1million. should i sign him

yeah def, who u playing with? i am needing to free up some cash to buy him for my leicster team, started new game last week!

i never knew they got relegated to 1st division!

he is a quality buy! need another 400k to get him hahaah

id defo sign him, hes a great young signing for my everton team, but 1.1mill is abit dodgy like, i got him for less mate.

Signed him a few times, quality player. Got him at ajax in my current game signed him right at the start for 450k and started the majority of games in the first season.

Back