Well some description would be appreciated. Can you post some screenshots of the formation, results etc?
As well as if you use OI and what training do you use?

Happy to give this a try but need more info first. A few screenshots.

1. Screenshots uploaded now :)
2. Results uploaded :)
3. OI Included
4. Training set by assistant manager
Well some description would be appreciated. Can you post some screenshots of the formation, results etc?
As well as if you use OI and what training do you use?

You should be more humble man :) First of all, your results are not from the first season, they are with a world-class team. Second of all, people have already done better than that the first season with Arsenal. If you want respect from the community, you should look to add more (and objective) information about it, with test results from the first season. "No description needed here. Best tactic for FM16." is directly rude to other tacticians (who have probably laid down much more work than you, in terms of proper testing).

Have you won titles ?
Cause i'm looking for a tactic with this formation. yours look great.

But it seems you just 2nd in the league in your 2nd season with Arsenal

OK everyone. Give me some more time with this. I'm doing really well with this tactic so far. I have played manager since 97/98

Winning the title right now. Will update this thread with new screenshots once the season is over ;)
Have you won titles ?
Cause i'm looking for a tactic with this formation. yours look great.

But it seems you just 2nd in the league in your 2nd season with Arsenal

Don't mean to be rude, just want to be the best. If the tactic proves no good, i will take down this thread and start over and get to work on a better one.
You should be more humble man :) First of all, your results are not from the first season, they are with a world-class team. Second of all, people have already done better than that the first season with Arsenal. If you want respect from the community, you should look to add more (and objective) information about it, with test results from the first season. "No description needed here. Best tactic for FM16." is directly rude to other tacticians (who have probably laid down much more work than you, in terms of proper testing).

Don't mean to be rude, just want to be the best. If the tactic proves no good, i will take down this thread and start over and get to work on a better one.

The thing is, there is no way to "prove" that a tactic is "the best", due to the RNG (random number generation) in FM. Testing with the right parameters can however indicate whether a tactic is "good" or "bad" in the current ME. But determining which is the best of all the forum tactics is close to impossible to do.

Last edited:
I will test with FC Barcelona for the first 10 games of the season, as i did with MR Lav's tactics and wil let you know how i get on, i really like the formation!