Around The World In 80 Days - Pentagon Challenge

CharlieHouse

Reaction score
View attachment 293456
Around The World In 80 Days

New England Football Club confirm the appointment of Charlie House who is a unknown English Manger and he is stepping into the unknown. "I want to take this team to the top but i know it won't be easy" Charlie House said this at his press conference. Fans in the American State are delighted about the decision by there club.

View attachment 293465

Nike Sign Deal With New England

The American sports brand have reviled that they have signed a deal with New England Football Club because they are excited by the drive that new manger Charlie House has."New England are a team who are looking to get to the top and we were inspired by the Football Club and their mangers drive to achieve" Nike's spokesmen."We are so happy that we have signed a deal with the biggest and best sports company on earth and hopefully their equipment can help our players and staff's performance" New England Football Club's spokesmen. In the deal signed by the Football Club and Sports brand shows that Nike will supply the team with equipment like tracksuits and football kit plus every player will get a pair of Nike Football Boots.

The Journey Begins!

Last edited:
View attachment 293490
Around The World In 80 Days

New England FC VS Philadelphia
Pre-Match Build Up

New England are sitting in 9th and in last place but in this match they had the chance to get off the bottom taking on 8th place Philadelphia."It is the perfect first game for me because we can get off the bottom of the table in our first match meaning that I can start to build this team up quickly" Charlie House."Today will be a hard game against New England because they have got a new manger and their fans and players look like they are up for it" Philadelphia"s Manger.

Prediction By ESPN
New England 1-2 Philadelphia

View attachment 293497

20/7/2011

The Result
New England 3-2 Philadelphia
Scorer's Felihaber, Simms And Nyassi

Match Day Review

New England against Philadelphia was an amazing which no one was expecting considering both teams are the bottom teams in the MLS but they produce a goal packed game."An amazing first game and hopefully we can build on what we achieved today" Charlie House.

View attachment 293804
End Of Season Review

View attachment 293834

Before Manger Charlie House joined New England were stone cold last in 9th in the MLS Eastern Conference and 17th in the MLS Play-off table. After the English manger was brought in New England went on a 20 match unbeaten run which has taken them to the top of the MLS Eastern Conference and 4th in the MLS Play-off table. This meant they have qualified for the MLS Cup and winning this would qualify the team for the North American Champions League. The Englishmen's team delivered making it to the final and winning 3-1 and they have qualified for the Champions League.

View attachment 293829
Concacaf Champions League
A New Challenge

Qualification for the Champions League brings a new challenge for Charlie House and his team as they taken on whole new oppositions as they travel to new places to try and lift the trophy despite it only being the first time they have qualified for the elite tournament. They have proven they can produce miracles but can they do it again?
"I think we have proven we can beat anyone we are at our best so I don't see why we can't qualify" Charlie House.But some people think that New England fans are crazy if they think they will do well but i guess only time will tell.

Prediction By ESPN
Semi-final

The Journey Continues!

Last edited: