Arsenal 0-0 Manchester City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City moved to within one point of fourth placed Tottenham as they closed the gap in the race to secure Champions League football.

More...

Snooze.

Defensive Italian vs Defensive Frenchman :S

Was hoping Adebayor would do something crazy again. I'm actually disappointed about the match

dont know how you can say that when you support the most boring team in the league
to be fair birmingham arent blessed with lots attacking ability, city are. but you were toothless, its like you came to play for the point.

Well id rather we have an organised defence and sit back then just pump everyone forward like hughes and keegan do, Were playing the 3rd best team in the league, we took the right approach

you were organised with two banks of four then when you won the ball back, you did punt it long for tevez to chase. you're a side with top 4 and eventually title ambitions, im not saying come out guns blazing, but even when defensive you got to offer somthing in attack

i agree, i think hughes is an awful manager with defence and he left it in tatters, mancini is playing a rigid structured defensive game to improve the defence, next year we will be more attacking

i agree, i think hughes is an awful manager with defence and he left it in tatters, mancini is playing a rigid structured defensive game to improve the defence, next year we will be more attacking
that i agree on, think we'll see a better city side next season, whether money is spent or not.

We need a new left back, bridge is too unreliable, i also believe that we need 2 center midfielders, someone like sneijder to really give us the attacking threat we need

Back