Blendii1

Reaction score
Hello guys, I just started a save with Arsenal,I've bought Khedira and Balanta so far and I'm looking for a new Left Winger because I'm selling Cazorla and Podolski. I've looked to Reus and Depay. Which one should I get? I know Reus is better but I wanna develop Oxlade-Chamberlain as much as I can so with Depay I might rotate more. I wanna get the best out of Oxlade. If I train him for Left Winger does he develop good? Leave your thoughts :).

Given Arsenal's large transfer budget, and that you have sold Cazorla and Podolski, (I'm going to assume for £28m-£30m, 13 for Podolski and 17 for Cazorla) I'm guessing theres a lot of cash in the bank.
You can usually pick up Raheem Sterling for £30m ish. In fact I managed to negotiate him down to 26m with a 50% of next sale clause. In another save I got him for a straight £33m no clauses.
I know this seems a lot but in an Arsenal save you can afford it, its only 10 million more than Reus and Sterling is 19. You've got 10 seasons or more of an established player who at 19 can only get better.
With The Ox, Joel Campbell, Theo, Alexis and even Welbeck if your stuck you should have plenty of choice with wingers :D

Yarmolenko seems to be pretty cheap in this game and while he's not amazing, he's always been a consistent performer with great all round stats and will really improve your squad, but also allow for Chamberlain to be ahead of him in the pecking order. I would still prefer Depay to him though.

Be careful when selling Podolski, your German players will not be happy.

That seems great but I wanna keep it much realistic, in fact Sterling isnt an unrealistic signing haha xD who would you prefer in LB?