Arsenal 2011: Need world class striker!

• Thread starter Thread starter omzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5K

omzy

Reaction score
I have a season with arsenal, won the champions league and premiership last season, and have about 40 million left of my transfer budget to spend on a striker.

Currently have Aguero, Adebayor Balotelli (although he plays on the wing) and vela (but i havent played him too much, so hes not all that...

Tried buying bojan, zlatan, torres, villa, vagner love, tevez and rooney, by offering up to 55 million (installments) but have proven unsuccesful.

Can anybody advise a world class striker who is actually affordable? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Play Vela, give him a run in the side, he will start scoring. Or, move Balotelli up front and concentrate on a winger, which will be more affordable.

Bojan no other person like him in 2011 i gt him in 2011 and he got 39 goals in 31 games and created 22 goals and got 22 mom

Bojan no other person like him in 2011 i gt him in 2011 and he got 39 goals in 31 games and created 22 goals and got 22 mom

Yeah Bojan is great, but can be difficult to sign. I still prefer the idea of moving BALOTELLI up front, and bringing in a winger.

there is a scout on barca team called bojan if u can sign him bojan is more likely 2 join for your club

Try to interact with the guys u tryna get, u can unsettle them, and they will demand to be traded evetually.

Federico Laurito maybe? He should be close to his peak by now.

there is a scout on barca team called bojan if u can sign him bojan is more likely 2 join for your club

I couldnt find him..?

Youve got four great strikers there and you should play vela more and balotelli upfront. I assume you play balotelli on the right so replacements could be rosina, valencia, alexis sanchez, messi

Hulk is really good, i bought him for Real Madrid once and he scored 8 goals in his first 11 games.

Only 1 man for that arsenal team mate VAGNER LOVE hes an animal and would fit straight into arsenals team with the attacking football they play!:D

But seeing as you cant afford him...

HULK is a realy good striker hes more of a bully type striker kinda like adebayor but i agree with A.F.C4life put BALOTELLI up front as i think thats his best position and bring in a new right winger SRNA Maybe!:D

Last edited:
Karim Benzema for a mear 20million scores for fun my mate bought him once and he scored 78 goal in 101 appearances

Thanks for your help guys, ended up buying guiseppe rossi, scored 2 in 5, but im starting balotelli up front with aguero, and hes scored 5 in 5 so far.

Back