Arsenal 3-1 Burnley

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 544

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal draw level on points with league leaders Chelsea after making hard work of beating Burnley.

More...

Bendtner's simply terrible. D:

Glad we won, though.. It's good the team haven't been shaken by the Ramsey injury too much.

they needed this result are they second on goal difference?

Yes. But Chelsea do have a game in hand. So, it won't be for long.

Anyway.. Good win, i would like to see both Chelsea and Arsenal do better then Man Utd seeing as Liverpool won't, if that does happen it might make the season a little better from my point of view, Man Utd also have a game in hand, and with no Rooney will be hard to see where the goals will come from.

Rio is back in the team, after being out i am not sure he will be at his best but we will have to wait and see.

Glad Arshavin got on the scoresheet really like him and think he is a top player.

Anyway.. Good win, i would like to see both Chelsea and Arsenal do better then Man Utd seeing as Liverpool won't, if that does happen it might make the season a little better from my point of view, Man Utd also have a game in hand, and with no Rooney will be hard to see where the goals will come from.

Rio is back in the team, after being out i am not sure he will be at his best but we will have to wait and see.

Glad Arshavin got on the scoresheet really like him and think he is a top player.

and no OWEN!

and no OWEN!

Correct.

But even if Owen was fit it would still be hard to see where the goals would come from XD

Come On lads. have you forgot about Fletcher!!!!

Come On lads. have you forgot about Fletcher!!!!

No.. We have not forgot about him, but he is not going to score.

And it's pretty hard to forget about him when your about. ( Like N'Gog With Me ;) )

I think Walcott answered some critics here. Although it's just one game, all he has to do is keep playing like this.

His goal was a nice finish and he wasn't afraid to run at defenders this time round, if Bendtner had his scoring boots on today he would have had a least 2 assists...

When on top of his game I think Walcott is as good as anybody in that position, unfortunately his injuries get the best of his form. Hoping for a long stretch of uninterrupted games for him.

My god bendtner is possibly one off the worst finishers around he is clueless.

Glad to see Walcott on the scoresheet. Such hype about a 'wonderkid', he does not have an end product. He was faultless today, and with a fantastic finish with his left proves he can play as an inside forward wide on that right wing.

Disappointed with the confused defenders for Burnley's equalizer, but then again you expect Arsenal to crack under pressure. To be honest it's happened a lot to our backs and it really needs a good sorting-out.

I really don't like Bendtner. If he was more prolific he'd be a superb target man (goal vs. Stoke is a prime example).

Arshavin scored a tidy winner today. Glad to see him have a non-quiet game, as he has been anonymous recently.

Bendtner's finishing was awful yet again lol, but his build up play was flawless and should be appreciated tho he does need alot of improvements still or he'll be sold in the future. What Mike said above pretty much sums it up perfectly.

I thought Eboue was very good also, very intelligent fullback play to dribble inside to open space for Walcott down the right again eboues talents do not get the credit it deserves tho he did gaff it to burnleys goal tho.

Last edited:
Back