Khalaf

Reaction score
Last edited:
Your team scores a lot, so how many do you concede?

Look at the typical top center backs, Laporte, Varane, Marquinhos, Matip, Van Dijk, Sule, or Tah.

But losing to Bayern who are one of the best teams in the world isn't the end of the world. Maybe even steal one of their best players and get yourself Renato Sanches, he's always extremely consistent at a 7.5 in CM. He will cost a lot though.

Yeah Renato is way too much like 60-70 Million. I just got Dybala for 85Million because it might seem my attack score but it was in games where we won 8-0, 7-0. I had around 6 draws and 3 losses because of no depth in attack. also i conceded around 16 goals and Cech kept 20 clean sheets. I can get Pjanic for 50 Million hes 28 now, Joao Mario around 45 Million, Hojberg 34 Million.

Fabio Castellano. Bargain. Average of 7.5 for my recently promoted Charlton team, he'd do a lot better for a good team I'd say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What position and nation I can't find him by name. Was he always at Charlton

Wow. Bernardo doing well for u. Good for u. I personally find Thomas Lemar a much better bet. And if u have the funds, do try to get Alaba. He really is great. But I see your team seems to have gel pretty good. A shame to disrupt the harmony.
Dybala will definitely give u the goals u need more consistently. And u can literally put Donnarumma as first choice. The faster he plays more first team games, the much better n faster he grows to be solid.

I find it rather odd to have Pass into Space and Retain Possession with Short passing.

Hmm I wanted Thomes Lemar but Monaco want around 70 Million. Donnarumma is my first choice now because Cech has retired. On the pass into space instruction my players short pass in midfield but then also pass into space on the flank as i exploit them for a rushing forward wing back. I cannot really say this has been too effective as i want more assists from the wing backs, the crosses from them have been poor.

I got him at the end of first season and it was for like 35 Million.

hahaha I just realised that he's there cause I changed formations luckily I've never gone into a game like that.