Arsenal 4-1 Portsmouth

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 445

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal continue their impressive start to the new Premier League season with a resounding victory over Portsmouth.

More...

Sadly, this is probably the best result Portsmouth will get all season. :(

Man U 5 - 0 Wigan just like before, it's brilliant and as for arsenal, well I thought the first win was only cos of the dilemma with lescott but well done to the gunners

It was expected i think. Portsmouth don't look good and are definite relegation candidates. I'm just surprised we conceded a goal.

Well, you can't stop the mighty YOUNES KABOUL scoring a goal lol. I'm gutted with the way Portsmouth are at the moment, just 2 years ago we won the FA Cup and had the likes of Defoe, Crouch, Muntari, Campbell, Diarra, Benjani.. Now look what happened, we get some old bold guy called Paul Hart.. lol

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Forgot to mention we had Glen Johnson :P

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

And tbh, Wigan had no chance against United considering the free flowing football Martinez likes to play with his teams, they were just out of their bounds and Rooney absolutely owned them lol

there goals was blattently a infrigment on our goalkeeper ref must of thought we were playing manu already!lol hope we don`t get web when we play united proper biast ref n assatiants were poor as well v wigan!imo

Back