Arsenal 4-2-3-1 tactics Help with winning Streak

jokerius

Reaction score
I am playing Arsenal, for the first season i finshed second and i allmost got The first place as i made a mistace in the last two games, and made it to the semi finals in the Champions Cup. That was awsome, but now the problem is that when i started the second season i can not win, i have 2-2-5 score W-D-L and i do not know what i do wrong, i have improved my teem with few new players that suites the positions i need, ramsy and wilshar are still playing, they have improved greats... walcot was soo good the first season that he won the the year award and now the second season he is no where to be found... giroud had 38 season goals and now the second season he is nowwhere to be found eaither, tryed by chanign team instructions but i keept on losing, so the teams moram is very poor.. now i cant even win home against bad team and need help. i really do not know what to change to be able to improve. i ve read that changing the tactcs may improve my gameplay but i doubt it ... i need help as i am playing with friends and i laying 16th on the table.. Ty