strvng

Reaction score
a new era.
after 21 seasons at arsenal football club, arsene wenger has decided to retire as manager. making him the 2nd longest serving manager in english football. his last game was on sunday may 21st 2017, arsenal managed to secure a 3-1 win over everton at home. but the win didn't matter anyways because liverpool has already won the league title with 6 points clear of runner ups, arsenal. the fans were heartbroken, but not because they were premier league runner ups for the second year straight, it was because of arsene wengers departure. fans were applauding wenger with tears running down their eyes as he said his final goodbyes.

arsene wenger had much success at arsenal, but in his last press conference as an arsenal manger he announced that noah strong will take over as the manager of arsenal and hopes that noah will have as much success as he did.

meet noah.

noah strong is a 20 year old from toronto, canada. noah had a huge passion for football, but his first passion was hockey and his dream was to play in the nhl for the toronto maple leafs. but his parents didn't want him to play hockey because it was too dangerous. so noah started to like soccer, and loved it ever since. at the age of 11, noah and his family packed their bags to move to london, england. noah started to play more competitive football when he first moved to london, and he was always the best player on the pitch. and one day, noah’s smart play and creativity caught the eye of an arsenal scout. making noah sign a contract at age 12. noah has been playing for the gunners ever since, making his premier leauge debut at age 17. he was huge talent with so much potential, receiving offers from barcelona, psg, borrusia dortmund and many more. but noah was always loyal to the club. noah was on fire during the 14-15 season with 8 goals in 12 games until one day tragedy struck. arsenal were playing tottenham on the 17th on febuary 2015. noah had the ball trying to get the equalizer while arsenal were down 1-2, until nabil bentaleb made an awful challenge on the arsenal striker, breaking his leg.

h3q649k.png

"ever since that game where i broke my leg, i haven’t played since. and finally, i get to become involved in football again and i've never been more exited in years. managing the team i've been with for the majority of my life is a dream come true. i’m very exited to start my career as an arsenal manager and i'm hoping to win at least 1 piece of silverware this year. although i am 20 years old, arsene wenger believes in me and he said in destined for greatness."

Last edited: