get rid of rosicky coz his poo,,, wat formation do u play???

get rid of rosicky coz his poo,,, wat formation do u play???

I play a 4-2-3-1. Midfielders are usually Ball Winning CM and Deep lying playmaker/box to box midfielder.
On the left I usually put someone Inside Forward - Support and in the center Adv. Playmaker, and on the left I have Walcott as a winger.

I probably would offload Rosicky but I won't get much for him. I'd make a good loss of about 7 million.

Loan out Wilshere

No one wants my Vela or Wilshere but then again Wilshere is amazing on the right wing so him and Walcott rotate because the others are more for the left wing.
Nasri however doesn't perform as well as Arshavin so I don't know if I should get rid of Nasri.

u should buy pastore cause he is great as a AMC. and you should sell rosicky. i have a game with palermo and pastore match rating in the last seazon was 7.8, so he is very good. so i advise you to buy it, and real quick ;))

Last edited:
How much wage is he on? Because I've heard he asks for something like 340k a week.

I play a 4-2-3-1. Midfielders are usually Ball Winning CM and Deep lying playmaker/box to box midfielder.
On the left I usually put someone Inside Forward - Support and in the center Adv. Playmaker, and on the left I have Walcott as a winger.

I probably would offload Rosicky but I won't get much for him. I'd make a good loss of about 7 million.

yer i play 4-2-3-1
put me to CM
ball winning Defend(song,cairney)
box to box support (fabregas/ramsey)
ARM-inside forward attack (walcott)
CAM-Trequartista attack (nasri/neymar/wilshere)
ALM-inside forward attack(harzard/neymar/vela)
ST-Target man attack (chamakh,babacar/carrol/bendtner)

Pastore is quality player, but in arsenal he will be backup for fabregas

Last edited:
yer i play 4-2-3-1
put me to CM
ball winning Defend(song,cairney)
box to box support (fabregas/ramsey)
ARM-inside forward attack (walcott)
CAM-Trequartista attack (nasri/neymar/wilshere)
ALM-inside forward attack(harzard/neymar/vela)
ST-Target man attack (chamakh,babacar/carrol/bendtner)

I brought a player called Barnetta who performs decent on the left wing so Vela hardly plays for me. RVP in Advanced Forward scored 26 in 29 for me so he's staying put while Bendtner can wait his time.

GK: Brad Friedel - I was being stingy and didn't want to spend much but now I'm screwed since Almunia was sold and Fabianski is out with a Viral problem for 7 months so I have to put Vito Manone in goal for the champions league since friedel isn't registered
DL: Clichy
DR: Sagna
DC: Koscielny, Squillaci, Vermaelen, Djourou
CM: Ball Winning - Song, Diarra (loan from r.madrid)
CM: Box to box ( Ramsey or fabregas)
AML: Inside forward support - Barnetta
AMC: Adv Playmaker: Arshavin, Nasri, Fabregas, Rosicky
AMR: Walcott and Wilshere and Park G Sung inside forward
ST: RVP - Advanced Forward

So as you can see I have 4 players on the AMC position and I only need 3 including fabregas.

I suppose I'll get rid of Rosicky and Arshavin but Arshavin performs extremely well for me so I'm not sure.

Last edited:
I brought a player called Barnetta who performs decent on the left wing so Vela hardly plays for me. RVP in Advanced Forward scored 26 in 29 for me so he's staying put while Bendtner can wait his time.

GK: Brad Friedel - I was being stingy and didn't want to spend much but now I'm screwed since Almunia was sold and Fabianski is out with a Viral problem for 7 months so I have to put Vito Manone in goal for the champions league since friedel isn't registered
DL: Clichy
DR: Sagna
DC: Koscielny, Squillaci, Vermaelen, Djourou
CM: Ball Winning - Song, Diarra (loan from r.madrid)
CM: Box to box ( Ramsey or fabregas)
AML: Inside forward support - Barnetta
AMC: Adv Playmaker: Arshavin, Nasri, Fabregas, Rosicky
AMR: Walcott and Wilshere and Park G Sung inside forward
ST: RVP - Advanced Forward

So as you can see I have 4 players on the AMC position and I only need 3 including fabregas.

I suppose I'll get rid of Rosicky and Arshavin but Arshavin performs extremely well for me so I'm not sure.

do you still have chamakh, that not bad team, if you got any money try bye harzard he is class for me

do you still have chamakh, that not bad team, if you got any money try bye harzard he is class for me

Hazard is another Attacking Mid so I don't think I'll have room for him.
And yes, I have Chamkah, Vela, Bendtner all still on the bench. Chamakh plays while RVP needs a break so my striker position is great.

Do you play Nasri on the left wing? Does he perform?
I'm thinking, sell rosicky and shift nasri on the left with Barnetta and keep Arshavin and Pastore(when I get him) in the center. And then just keep Fabregas in the CM postion.

Hazard is another Attacking Mid so I don't think I'll have room for him.
And yes, I have Chamkah, Vela, Bendtner all still on the bench. Chamakh plays while RVP needs a break so my striker position is great.

Do you play Nasri on the left wing? Does he perform?
I'm thinking, sell rosicky and shift nasri on the left with Barnetta and keep Arshavin and Pastore(when I get him) in the center. And then just keep Fabregas in the CM postion.

i play nasri in CAM and he playes very well,,, shall i post some screenshots for off him and chamakh

Sell Rosicky. Play Arshavin and Nasri on the wings. Sign Pastore. Play Wilshere in the odd amount of games that you should win easily and play Cesc in CM when you don't play Wilshere, then play Pastore in AMC.

Easy.

i play nasri in CAM and he playes very well,,, shall i post some screenshots for off him and chamakh

Can you post a screenshot of Nasri and Arshavin please. :) And Chamakh if you don't mind.

Sell Rosicky. Play Arshavin and Nasri on the wings. Sign Pastore. Play Wilshere in the odd amount of games that you should win easily and play Cesc in CM when you don't play Wilshere, then play Pastore in AMC.

Easy.

I have Barnetta already playing on the Left wing and Nasri and Arshavin never perform when playing there.

Last edited: