Arsenal can forget title - Wenger

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says his side will have to "forget the title race" after their 2-1 defeat by north London rivals Tottenham.

More...

haha love it. i cant believe i was supporting the spuds yesterday. 6 years and youve won **** all haha.

Will he finally ditch his babies next season? or even ditch the club...

I'm normally the first one defending him, but perhaps his time at the club is over. If he carries on, he might put a shadow on everything he has done for us. Only thing is, I can't see anyone else to come in. So, unless he changes his ways, it could be the end.

everyone , both gunner and non gunner fans alike can see where arsenal are strng, and where they need to improve, but he seems so reluctant to deal with it.

I bet he'd like to forget this goal too:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BIhkIyZtCo"]YouTube- Danny Rose Goal Vs Arsenal 14/4/2010 in HD[/ame]

I have literally watched that goal 40+ times now.

He really needs to realise we won't be winning silverware any time soon with some of these players, we need to buy proven talent. If he doesn't do that he should leave.

Last edited:
i hate every time arsenal lose a game or something so many arsenal fans say that wenger needs to go or buy a load of players, and then every time they bounce back they all jump back on the teams side, the fact in my eyes is we have has so many injuries (sometimes our own faults) that havn't helped us. Do you lot realy think man utd would have done as well as we have down with out rooney for five months? chesla probs would have couped with missing drogba for a while. but i see it as next year we will win something as long as we don't have **** injuries again and we buy one good goalkeeper and a good centre back

Sealing his deal to Real :P? This sounds as though he's giving up on Arsenal, hmmmm <).

People were writing off Aresnal for 4th at the start of the season and they have been in the title race, allbeit outsiders, for the whole season up until now. It's obvious where Aresnal need improving and I dare say Wenger knows what he's doing (and talking about unlike alot of the members of this forum). I expect Aresnal to be even stronger next season and maybe they'll grab a few trophies along the way.

Glad Arsenal title hopes are gone after the defeat with us.

Duh.

Mongs out in full, I see. Wenger isn't going anywhere, in fact he will extend his contract with us. He will have to reinforce the squad over the summer as Gallas will surely leave.

I just wonder how long it will be before he caves in and starts actually playing a strong squad at cup competitions. I mean I know it's "just" the Carling/FA Cup, but its silverware.

Back