Arsenal duo out of Anfield game

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 357

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal will be without leading scorer Robin van Persie and striker Emmanuel Adebayor for Tuesday's trip to Liverpool.

More...

hopefully wenger will play vela and bendtner upfront to prove themselfs!

im glad ,hope there out 4 boro game as well more rest the better with manu coming up! should rest fabregas also! imo

hopefully wenger will play vela and bendtner upfront to prove themselfs!
i hope bendtner doesn't play. 2nd shittest player ever just after eboue. both absolutely useless. unless you count being a dirty **** (eboue) and missing sitters (bendtner) as uses.

god thats ****. Will be supporting **** tomorrow and having both out is a blow for them. Although Eduardo/Arshavin/Vela still aint bad :P

i hope bendtner doesn't play. 2nd shittest player ever just after eboue. both absolutely useless. unless you count being a dirty **** (eboue) and missing sitters (bendtner) as uses.

well eboue is quality its just the fact that sagna has taken the right back slot where eboue excells at, wenger tryed to retrain him to right mid and hes gone total **** and i wouldnt blame him to tbh.

bendtner on the other hand is pretty **** i must admit but what i said is 'to prove themselfs'

or what ajw said arshavin can play upfront with a freedom with vela being the clinical finisher that would be a deadly partnership..

well eboue is quality its just the fact that sagna has taken the right back slot where eboue excells at, wenger tryed to retrain him to right mid and hes gone total **** and i wouldnt blame him to tbh.

bendtner on the other hand is pretty **** i must admit but what i said is 'to prove themselfs'

or what ajw said arshavin can play upfront with a freedom with vela being the clinical finisher that would be a deadly partnership..
cool hope you win

Back