Rivaldoo

Reaction score
Hey, guys, wanted to ask about my Arsenal squad..it's 2013-2014 season coming, RvP is 29 years old, Arteta 31, should i sell them because of age?

I tried to sell them, but there is no suggestions for RvP, and for Arteta there is 10 mln. pounds.

I usually play 4-1-4-1 formation (4-5-1 with 1 DMF, 2 CMF , 2 Wingers and 1 FW) or transform this formation to 4-2-3-1 (instead of DMF - AMF)

GK: SZC; Fabianski, Demirel (bought as free agent)
DC: Kosielny, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Mertesacker
DL: Alex Sandro, Gibbs, Santos (on loan)
DR: Just sold Sagna (because of getting older 30 yrs old), bought van der Wiel, Sime Vrsaljko
MF: Arteta, Ramsey, Eriksen, Bought Willian, Wilshere
FW: Theo Walcott, RvP, Luuk de Jong, Sanogo (on loan in Juve), Fierro (on loan Lens), di Maria, Gervinho, Ox.

i will post picture of my squad later ... so i will wait for replies, thanks in advance

Sell Walcott, I'd keep Arteta and RVP becuase; 1 they can both be good tutors, 2 RVP can play until he's 32/3. Sell Mertesacker because he's barely above average and replace with Ryan Shawcross... You don't seem to have a decent DMC atm so look into buying Javi Martinez/Yann M'Vila/Romulo for that position. You also have too many forwards, sell Gervinho or Di Maria and Luuk De Jong, giving space in the first team for Sanogo and Fierro.

Hope I helped :D

Thanks for your comment, i forgot to mention, that I also have in my squad Song, E. Capoue (DMF) and also Arturo Vidal...

can you answer me how much can I get from Luuk de Jong, Theo for example? Di Maria I thing is quality player, so i dont think that it would be good idea to sell him as well as Gervinho, he's a good sub.

No need to sell Walcott imo. Kept him till 2016/1017 or something in my save, he was a nice sub. Great poacher. No need for technique if you're that quick. But Sanogo should be good enough for your first team now. You've got a strong attacking midfield with Wilshere, Willian, Eriksen and Ramsey. Song's good enough. Alex Sandro, Vrsaljko, Kos, Vermaelen and Verthongen are all good players. Maybe go looking for some regens (in Argentina and Brazil perhaps, they always have superb wonderkids). Very decent squad. No need to change much.

thank you, so maybe i will try now to rotate players and few tactics, maybe you can recommend best tactic for me? or duties for these players, for instance, RvP best duty?

so I sold Per Mertesacker, now I have these defenders: Alex Sandro (Gibbs) - Vermaelen - Vertonghen (Koscielny) - van der Wiel (Vrsaljko)

should I buy another center defender? Guys, what's your opinion?

At the moment I fighting for EPL title with City and CL.

Buy Loic Nestor as back-up if you can get him for a very cheap amount. He is a very solid defender.

I dont see why anyone would want to sell Walcott. Hes been ace in my save. Im no expert player who wins everything but for me he is performing superb as poacher.

Stats Premier League games:
Season Games Goals Assists Rating
11-12 24 19 8 7.51
12-13 36 26 18 7.74
13-14 20 16 6 7.53
14-15 30 29 4 7.73
15-16 22 19 4 7.57 - so far

In April 2016 and so far this season in all competitions he has 40 goals and 6 assists in 36 games.

To Malhar: Thanks, mate, I will scout Loic Nestor

Shawki: Yea, I think Verratti will be great asset to squad, replacement for Arteta, because I am planning to sell him to Sevilla or Fiorentina , because of his age (32 yrs old), so I have offer 10 mln pound over 48 months

Dellinger: Yea, I agree with you, because, now two forwards Fierro and Sanogo on loan, and RvP was injured with Luuk de Jong, so my first choice in center forward was Walcott, he played as poacher and he did well, he scored a lot of important goals, so I've won EPL and CL

so I wanted to post my squad, maybe you can give me advice, what should I sell/buy .

As I wrote, I won CL and EPL, now the pre-season started, 2014 year.

I sold Mertesacker and Arteta and there is my squad:

GK: Demirel, SZC
DL: Alex Sandro, Gibbs
DC:Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Koscielny
DR:van der Wiel, Vrsaljko
DMF: Song, Romulo
MF/AMF/AML/AMR: Vidal, Wilshere, Walcott, Willian, Eriksen, Gervinho, Di Maria, Oxlade Chamberlain, Ramsey
ST: Luuk de Jong, RvP

and also, players who are on loan:

Andre Santos, Etienne Capoue, Fierro, Sanogo.

Actually I often play with 4 defenders, 2 center midfielders and one attacking midfielder also with wingers and one striker, so maybe I should sell Romulo because he don't have much time on the pitch, besides I have Song and Capoue, which had a good season on loan as like as Sanogo , Fierro.

I will try to sell Santos

yaya sanogo and fierro always get really good , for your CM have a look at grant xhaka and david alaba

you should look at bringing in some cb's if you only have 3, Look at Sakho or Galeano.

Im in first season atm with Arsenal and I signed:

Mandanda. Affellay, Paloschi, Leandro, Romulo & Gokhan Gonul

Sold: Arshavin, Djourou, chamakh, Almunia & sagna.

9 games in sitting top, in the ECL and Paloschi has got 19 goals in 9 games in the league so far!!

What's your opinion about this deal ?

Andrea Poli 13.4 mln

year 2014

my scouts reported that these players, which you suggested isnt good enough, except Mandanda, but I have Demirel, i got him for free and he named GK of year.
Sakho is too expensive, Paloschi, i don't think that I need him, I have Fierro, Sanogo, RvP, de Jong and Walcott

Alaba is also too expensive 40 mln.

thanks for comments, guys

Personally wouldn't get Poli as you have, Song, Romulo, Vidal, Willian, Ramsey etc.. so not needed. But obviously different opinions.

A tip is to keep tabs on Mascherano over the seasons. I have picked him up on a free on 2 different saves, dont remember when though. Quality mid.

Heh, last time I wrote there, I was playing FM 12, now it's FM 13. It would be interesting to share opinions about my situation with Arsenal. So please comment and it's my Arsenal so far..

4ur4.png

kxa.png

ezy.png

gwzw.png