Arsenal finances

• Thread starter Thread starter in|sane
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

in|sane

Reaction score
Hey all,

Im not sure this is common with Arsenal, but im getting a debit of some 5m£ each month?! Looking over the finances, most of the debt comes for "none football related expandures" or something similar (dont have game open now). Ive started with some 80M£ in the bank, but its dwindling down fast and im worried this will affect my transfer budget for next year. Anyone have any help regarding this?

Have you signed any players?

Two youth players and Jovetic. Neither have any big salaries. One of the youth is paid by monthly installments, but the deficit was as big as it is now before i signed that player.

Arsenal have a massive debt due to the money they borrowed to buy the new stadium.Those 5m payments will be interest on the massive loan.

my deficit isnt from wages really. so unloading vets wont help.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Arsenal have a massive debt due to the money they borrowed to buy the new stadium.Those 5m payments will be interest on the massive loan.
Ahh ok that is more plausible. So nothing i can reallt do about this is it? Can i somehow access how much i will haft to pay in future and such? As it is now, this will cripple my team in the long run.

my deficit isnt from wages really. so unloading vets wont help.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Ahh ok that is more plausible. So nothing i can reallt do about this is it? Can i somehow access how much i will haft to pay in future and such? As it is now, this will cripple my team in the long run.
Part of the 5m will pay off the loan,you need to keep finishing in the top 4 and qualifying for the champions league and you will be fine.It is a workable debt.

Aslong as you keep doing well in the league and cup competitions you will be fine.

Iam always arsenal and its never affected me in anyway aslong as u stick to your wage budjet and transfers fund and remember you only get 50% of the money gained by transfers.

I will keep those advices in memory. As it now, im 7th in the league and out of the CL due to me playing in a group with Juventus and Bordeaux which was just to hard. In the offseason, i will unload a bunch of players i dont se fittning my barca 433 system, nasri, diaby, walcott ect ect.

Back