goonergun435

Reaction score
I am arsenal in july 2010/2011 and i have 15m to spend who should i get ???

anyone seriously guys anyone got any ideas

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

guys im runnig out of days to buy in the transfer market

Last edited:
Cb

CB - Mamadou Sakho (potential)
Ryan Shawcross (English)

You could get Enyeama for GK, Areola, Asenjo, Ochoa, Frey if you can get more money.
For DC Fazio is available for about 500k I think, he is very cheap. If you could get Mexes for around 6mil.

I am arsenal in july 2010/2011 and i have 15m to spend who should i get ???

anyone seriously guys anyone got any ideas

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

guys im runnig out of days to buy in the transfer market

Adler

No one.

Hangeland/Cahill/Subotic/Mexes/No one

You don't need an AMR, Nasri can play there, Rosicky, RVP, Chamakh (retrain), Theo, Eboue (retrain), Arshavin etc.

GK isn't massively necessary, Sczczesny is a great prospect but you might want to buy experience in Adler/Schwarzer so play until Wolciech is ready.

CB isn't THAT necessary - You have 4 good ones, play stopper and cover (Koscielny as Cover) But you can buy someone like Subotic etc. as mentioned and maybe sell Djourou? Or buy another youngish (20's) CB as Squillaci is getting on.

Hope that helps =)

Also, you should try this tactic:
Sorry for the Plug

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

You could get Enyeama for GK, Areola, Asenjo, Ochoa, Frey if you can get more money.
For DC Fazio is available for about 500k I think, he is very cheap. If you could get Mexes for around 6mil.

See above re: Keepers. Don't need someone like Areola as all young keepers at the club have potential. Frey is cheaper than that I think, was cheap on the demo but that doesn't count for much.

Sakho is a good shout, as is Fazio

Adler

No one.

Hangeland/Cahill/Subotic/Mexes/No one

You don't need an AMR, Nasri can play there, Rosicky, RVP, Chamakh (retrain), Theo, Eboue (retrain), Arshavin etc.

GK isn't massively necessary, Sczczesny is a great prospect but you might want to buy experience in Adler/Schwarzer so play until Wolciech is ready.

CB isn't THAT necessary - You have 4 good ones, play stopper and cover (Koscielny as Cover) But you can buy someone like Subotic etc. as mentioned and maybe sell Djourou? Or buy another youngish (20's) CB as Squillaci is getting on.

Hope that helps =)

Also, you should try this tactic:
Sorry for the Plug

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

See above re: Keepers. Don't need someone like Areola as all young keepers at the club have potential. Frey is cheaper than that I think, was cheap on the demo but that doesn't count for much.

Sakho is a good shout, as is Fazio

His budget is 15 mil and you suggest a GK for 17.5 mil? WTF!

You really need an AMR? With Wilshere, Nasri, Arshavin, Eboue, RVP, Rosicky, Walcott all able to play there?

I went out for Joe Hart in my first season, got him for around £15m

Cristian Zapata is young and affordable and slots right in next to Vermaelen

If you're looking for cheap, for goalies go for Ochoa or Kameni.