AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
I have struggled to get into a game on football manager and stick to it, the last game in fm11 where I went far on was when I started as Arsenal manager, This time it's different. I am trying to follow in Arsene's footsteps not so much with the youth but with keeping the finances steady, I plan not to go over £125'000 for wages, (Made the mistake of letting my assistant do contracts and he gave RVP This) So that's my maximum Wage to give out but I want to try and avoid going above £100k. I have £45 mil to spend just now and i'm looking at some promising players, Obviously everyone knows where Arsenal are lacking in players and I have no specific preference to any position I want more than any, Anyone have ideas of players I should sign and I'm thinking more long term as well but players that can jump into the first team either first or second season.

Help appreciated.

*Tactic I plan to use is a 4-4-2 With two attacking advanced wingers.

vagner love perfect up front 4 me 4 arsenal, scored 7 in 8 games so far 4 me n only cost me 22.5mil

So far I have signed Mandanda for £11.25 for the goalkeeper solution (hopefully), Carlos Fierro will join for £1.3mil next season and Mbaye Niang for £13mil.

The latter two are both prospects and Niang won't feature too much this season due to his age but hopefully he can play some carling cup games or maybe i'll send him out on loan.

Danny Da costa - Young RB .. plays for leverkusen at the start
Kyriakos Papadopoulos - Young CB but can slot into first team straight away ... plays for schalke at the start ( i think lol)
Leandro - young striker you could use to partner Niang plays for Gremio
James Rodriguez - AMR he fits in well with the 4-2-4 ( i think that is what you mean when you said advanced wingers 442 not sure ) plays for Porto - Young and can play first team football straight away
Douglas Costa - AML Plays for Shakatar - Young and can play first team football straight away

They are the players i would sign (or attempt to) if i was in your position [:

Cheers Jamie, Yeah thats what I meant with formation. I'm just trying to watch the finances and not spend too much on 1 player, Hopefully £20mil is the maximum I need to ever spend on a player, I'll have a look at them though, I know Rodriguez and Da Costa are quality. as well as Costa, I'll check the other two.

Last edited:
Rafael Toloi - Young Centre back with good potential. Plays really well for my West Brom squad and cost me 2.3mil start of second season, so its a really good bargain and room for profit in the future!

Ezequiel Munoz - Another young Centre Back with good potential. Same as Toloi to be honest just stronger at marking and tackling. I paid 6mil second season so you can probably get him for cheap 1st season.

Jordan Ayew - Marseille 8.5m first season.
Andre Ayew - Marseille 11.25m release clause.
Sime Vrsaljko - Dinamo 3m
Willian - Shakhtar 7.75m

Seydou Doumbia, 23 year old from CSKA Moscow, play as poacher & he's a goal machine. He'll cost about £15 million or there abouts

in:
ter stegen-£15 mil
phillip deggen as backup to sagna-£0
cahill- £15mil
ask boad for ganso they usually accept if u sell dead wood- £28 mil

out:
vito mannone-£1.5 mil
almunia-£2.2 mil
rosicky- £1.8 mil

ter Stegen 15 mil really? wow!! Thats TOO MUCH! i got him for 10. Also ganso you should wait a season and buy him for like 15 when everyone else is after him. But if you want to ensure his signature you should be able to get him for like 20 tops.