arsenal, help!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter ozey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

ozey

Reaction score
im arsenal and am having a nightmare! the team is very inconsistent. was playing 4-2-3-1 but am going to change to 4-1-2-2-1, just so i can protect the back 4. my team are so annoying! giroud and podolski are awful,always concede aswell. i know the team needs to gel ect,but blimey they are bad! i bought, lars bender,isco and rodrigo. sold, djourou,arshavin,chamakh and squillachi. please can anyone help me with tactics and players bought etc? on fm 12 i got arsenal to be the best team in the world!

im arsenal and am having a nightmare! the team is very inconsistent.

I can tell you right now most of the problems you are running into most likely have to do with the ME. There are quite a few bugs left still in the ME rearing their ugly heads. I have always started as Arsenal since FM 08, never had any problems until this year. Hoping for a patch soon here.................

Like Keno777 said, part of it is down to bugs, but the other part is, as you said, Giroud and Podolski just don't perform. Which, as much as it pains me to say it, is pretty realistic at the moment.

im arsenal and am having a nightmare! the team is very inconsistent. was playing 4-2-3-1 but am going to change to 4-1-2-2-1, just so i can protect the back 4. my team are so annoying! giroud and podolski are awful,always concede aswell. i know the team needs to gel ect,but blimey they are bad!

Is that you Arsene?

Is that you Arsene?

Can't put all the blame on him! Although he did buy the flops. But some off it's their fault as well. If they scored goals, they wouldn't be flops. It's a catch-22.

I was having similar issues. Except podolski was scoring and giroud scored the odd one too. But I was conceding for fun on every formation. I found 4-4-2 normal to have best balance for me. Didn't save me from getting the sack tho haha

I just lost 7-1 to newcastle and 4-1 to reading. Is really stupid as i will win really well and then the next game my defenders will get nowhere near the ball and i will get humiliated. tempted to go back to 2012 till they sort it.

Ive been playing with a 4-2-3-1 and its fairly solid. The team currently around around 4th, in league cup semis, last 16 champions league and only around 6 points off top. Havent made any signing other than bodmer on loan, van wolfswinkel and some polish DM/CM. Overall been good but they havent been able to score many goals.

Back