Arsenal interested in Doyle?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cloud~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K
I was thinking along the same lines but I dont want to mini-mod here:)

He can shoot, which is something Arsenal's current forwards don't appear to like doing (with exception of Van Persie.)

No way. He's nowhere near good enough for Arsenal.

Van Persie plays as a lone forward most of the time so that should not be a problem,Walcott shoots a bit and so does Fabregas if he is there next season that is

Van Persie plays as a lone forward most of the time so that should not be a problem

Yes, but when he's injured (which has been a lot recently) you are left with Eduardo and Bendtner -- shot-shy and prone to playing one twos 8 yards in front of goal. At least Doyle would shoot and, given the chances Arsenal create, he would probably get 20 plus a season.

Yes, but when he's injured (which has been a lot recently) you are left with Eduardo and Bendtner -- shot-shy and prone to playing one twos 8 yards in front of goal. At least Doyle would shoot and, given the chances Arsenal create, he would probably get 20 plus a season.
What about chamake(sp)

Doyle? Ugh. If a bid is lodged for Doyle then I will be worried about our ambition as a club.

What about chamake(sp)

Reserving judgement until I've seen him play in the premiership -- many amazing foreign players have failed in our top league. Just making the point that Doyle is a proven goalscorer in the premiership at teams far below the overall standard of Arsenal (no disrepect to any of his former / current clubs.)

I dount they are going for Doyle anyways.....they just bought that Chamakh dude

You are probably right. I think they need to seriously consider signing a new goalkeeper.

A new goalkeeper and two new centre backs are more urgent than a striker - especially one like Doyle.

Ugh, As A person who adores Kevin Doyle, Who's watched him play over 100 games from Reading. He is not worth 50m. And he's not good enough to go to arsenal. Although i think he would suit Man City..

Sell Fabregas to Barca for £50m and buy Doyle ;)

In all seriousness he's a good player, who is more than capable of getting the goals, but he's not worth more than £10m, in which you can get better players from abroad

Back