Arsenal January 2nd season

• Thread starter Thread starter iArsenal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 746

iArsenal

Reaction score
Ok so I am playing with Arsenal in my 2nd season and am getting ready to go into the January transfer window and I was wondering what I should do. My current line up is the 4-4-2 DM which basically has 2 CM's a AML AMR AND CAM and then one striker. Here is my current squad:

Strikers - Lukaku, Chamakh, RVP (injured)
AM - Walcott, Arshavin, Nasri, Alexis Sanchez, Eden Hazard
CM - Song, Diaby, Wilshere, Fabregas, Thiago
RB - Sagna, Clyne, Romario(coming in Jan.)
LB- Clichy, Digne, Gibbs
CB - Vermaelen, Cahill, Varane, Koscielny
GK - Enyeama, Szceszny

I was wondering if this squad is good enough right now I am having trouble in the CM because I don't know if Fabregas or Thiago fit in well considering Fabregas overall rating so far this season is 6.68. I don't know if I should put a DM and a CM back there like Song with Fabregas or could I put Thiago and Fabregas there and if so how should I play them? Also thought about selling Fabregas and Walcott. The first season was quite easy I won the league but this one has been quite tough for me.

I'd sell Diaby and use Ramsey instead. Also get a new GK in if you want to do well in CL. Adler , Neuer or Lloris are good choices.

I was hoping I could keep Enyeama until the end of this season then sell him since his value has gone up to 5m since I bought him for 300k. Also I was probably going to sell Diaby as well.

Use Enyeama as nr2 keeper. Play him in Cup games and easy Premier league games. Then when season ends sell him.

Dunno if I want to buy Neuer or Adler or Lloris considering I'd need to get like 20-30m for them. I mean I have the funds I just dunno if I wanna spend that much on a keeper when I have an excellent regen from Brazil coming to my club in 2014.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Well doesn't look like I will be able to sell Diaby considering he just picked up an injury which means he will be out 2-3 months. :(

Well, 2014 is 2 years away, so getting a new goalkeeper would be my suggestion aswel. Plus, you wanna play that regen in the first team right away at the age of 18?
Don't sell Fabregas, he should be your key player. What role and position are you currently playing him? I haven't managed him myself, but I assume there's plenty of people here to give you useful tips how to play him.

Right now I can't really find a good keeper who won't be cup tied for the knockout stages of the Champions League, I don't know if you can have Europa League players registered for the Champions League if so then I could probably go after Adler. As for Fabregas I play him as a CM with him being either an Advanced Playmaker Attacker or a Deep Lying Playmaker as Support.

No, you can't register Europa League players for the Champions League, I think.

Well then I'm not sure who to go after as a goalkeeper. :(

You can register Europa league players for champions league but not champions league players for europa..

Back