Arsenal - LB plus Other improvements ???

• Thread starter Thread starter Lol_101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

Lol_101

Reaction score
About to start my second Arsenal save, and intent to to better than my first save in terms of signing/selling players

-LB
Santos is never good, while Gibbs is a good as a backup. i mostly get recommended by my staff to get Christan asalindi from rubin, but im sure there are better targets than him (and i know that asalindi is quite good too, if not better than Santos)

and also suggest which players should i buy and sell too regarding other positions

My budget at the start of the season is 43m !

*ps: will marko marin be a good replacement for aging arshavin. and for arshvin, should i sell him or renew his contract ??

Aly Cissokho (sp) from Lyon is a good shout at LB, to be perfectly honest, there aren't many top LBs around at the start of the game, I mostly suffer bad LBs til good regens enter the fray.

I'd get rid of Arshavin, if you're using him as a winger i'd go for Marin or maybe Gaitan (very cheap in terms of his quality about 11m-14m), if used as Inside forward, try marco reus!

I personally would go for a better CM than Arteta unless you plan on using Ramsey from the get-go. Marco verrati is pretty awesome still on fm12 and andrea poli would be a great DLP instead of Arteta. Just a few suggestions!

Personally, Andre Santos does wonders for me, especially a shot (meant to be a cross) from about halfway from the halfway line to the goal against Man City which went straight into the top right corner :)

On my last save I got Aly Cissokho for 9.5m and clause was that he joins end of season. Then I used mainly Santos and Gibbs on cup games / as a sub.

Sold Santos for 9m end of season.

But that's just me. I only sell players when I can make profit.

And as said above GET Poli. Also other italian you should be looking is Bertolacci from Roma.

Back