Arsenal/ Liverpol

Reaction score
Thinking of starting a save with one of these but was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on who to sign apart from the obvious ones like Balanta, Valdes etc..

I believe Arsenal have about 45 mill to spend and Liverpool have about 15 mill.

*I realize I misspelled Liverpool but don't know how to change it*

Last edited:
If you offload Johnson Clyne is so much better/younger/Cheaper on wages and can be your right back for many seasons to come!!

sign vallejo for the furture and in 7 seasons he is one of the best centre backs, lucas romero for Arsenals midfield and maybe sign nkoulou as an immediate cb

Starting off the players you should sign are Odegaard, Savitsky, Tariq - less than £1m combined right from the start, then get them out on loan to play first team football straight away. Maybe keep odegaard and just give him some games every so often.
Others you should sign are Fierro (£10m), Munir (£10.5m), Rotariu (£5m ish), Tielemans (£10-15m - becomes world class!), Balanta (best CB in the game at the start), Vallejo (as stated above - becomes a GOD), Zivkovic (ajax striker).

Others to consider - Andre Hahn, Lozano, James Ward Prowse, Rodriguez (Left back) and others mentioned above.

I found out a nice gk called cleiton you can offer him a contrract early i think or you can pay 8 millions go miniero, personally, t would rather sign barbosa than munir though he is far costly

I signed jesper cillesan for Liverpool he's done a good job in my Liverpool save. Only problem is after winning the premises first season he's asked twice since that he wants to sign for sporting Lisbon.

Premiership that should be. Haven't got used to auto correct

who to buy all depends on the tactic you are gonna play.
if you don't use a certain possition some players are useless.
and if you are arsenal.

with ramsey and wilkshire why by tielemans?

well, he said Liverpool or Arsenal, so could be for either team... and also he becomes better than both of them so it's a no brainer.

Back