Arsenal or Man City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simunovic1986

Reaction score
Want your opinion?

Which team would be the harder challenge, taking into account both squads players, finances and facilities?

I have just taken VALENCIA to the top and dominated Spain and Europe for the past 4 seasons, now I want to crack the Premier League with one of the lower teams.

Thanks

Portsmouth.

Let's face it, both teams you listed are hardly any real challenge. If you want to take a team to the top, pick on that's not already there.

Lower teams? Man City is probably the easiest team to manage due to their never ending supply of money. Arsenal would definitely be more of a challenge than City.

"now I want to crack the Premier League with one of the lower teams."

Arsenal or City? Lol.. Right okay, this thread is pointless, a lower team would be Birmingham or Fulham.. Not Arsenal and billionaire City..

I am looking to take a team that has an empty trophy cabinet and turn it into a full one.

Now Arsenal and Man City are perfect examples, both capeable of making it but just not sure which team to go for!

Thanks for your opinion though, I am leaning towards Arsenal I think. Anyone got any pros and cons for me to think about?

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Ok I worded that wrong, one of the top 6 team in the prem who are in desperate need of success.......

"now I want to crack the Premier League with one of the lower teams."

Arsenal or City? Lol.. Right okay, this thread is pointless, a lower team would be Birmingham or Fulham.. Not Arsenal and billionaire City..
and the award for theeee most contradictory thread goes too.... (drumroll) Simunovic1986 for his thread "i want to crack the Premier league with a lower team, who should i be, Arsenal or Man City"

Manchester City : Title Challenge - 85 mil pounds transfer money
Good squad , perfect defence in centre and right side , you`ll need another left back
Central Mids - fabulous players in Barry and de Jong
Attacking Mids - Ireland , Robinho , Tevez , Phillips - super fab
Attack - Adebayor , Cruz , Bellamy - Killer attack

SO , I WOULD SAY ARSENAL IS THE WEAKER SIDE

if its pointless then go on another thread, its not pointless to me as its my game and looking for other FM'ers opinion.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Raikan007..........to be fair that made me laugh!

Like I said, I worded my thread wrong. All I am asking for is peoples opinion on who I should be Arsenal or Man City? as these two teams are crying out for a trophy and out of these 2 who would be the harder challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back