arsenal overhaul need help

• Thread starter Thread starter chiacing
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 941

chiacing

Reaction score
guys i'm selling adebayor from my current arsenal team after 3rd seson.
he's been brilliant and has won many inividual awards. I believe it's time for him to go and I personally dun like him in real life anyway.

He's worth 30+ million atm.

well i'm possibly bringing in Hulk (brazil) or Laurito (argentina) who has some kind of physical presence. I currently have vela, bojan and barlotelli.

I considered a move for torres (spain) too as he's now peak at 27 but liverpool will only let go at 60+ millions (I can still easily afford though)

So please give me some suggestion...I'm brazil manager as well just so that u guys can comment under my circumstances.

also at midfield: diarra/camacho/delph? I'm selling Fabregas....yes...I hope the game would become more challenging. I have mautinho and veloso bossing the midfield now.

defense: i'm bringing back norveilt from loan as 4th choice defender ....i'm selling away toure as he's at 30 and just wondering if i shud let go Zapata who has been amazing as well
i'm thinking sakho/luiz/fazio/thiago silva
i still have micah richards and djourou

laurito for striker, zuculini for midfield and as for defender you can never go wrong with fazio.

you dont need hulk and i think you should possibly look for 3 up front

RS: Bojan
CF: Torres
LS: Laurito

And then put carlos vela and balotelli on both wings and go three at the back

and i dont think delph is champions league quality

therefore id choose ramires for cm as he is a great brazilian player hu has top quaility and i always buy him and he's just superb and he's a great team player

sakho and fazio are both superb players and you should get both or anyone of them

Last edited:
Back