gk: almunia-fabianski
dr| sagna-manuel pablo
dl: chlily-cristian molinaro-gibbs
dc: silvsestre-gallas-toure-zapata-song
mr: arshavin-walcott-cristiano ronaldo-jack wilshere
ml: nasri-rosicky
mc: fabregas-raul garcia-palombo-raamsey-denilson
st: adebayor-eduardo-van persie-bednter-vela

i intend to sell denilson and raamsey, do you agree? i want someone to play like fabregas so i can rest him, do you have someone to suggest? i also want someone to play as ml...

Ramseys similar to Fabregas and will be more similar if you get Fabregas to tutor him. Denilson is ok but he doesnt turn out to be nothing special so flog him. Your team looks ok i would suggest getting a new keeper because Almunia is a disgrace on this game especially against big teams. Frey would do well but he costs about 25m

You need to sell almunia and get asenjo or akinfeev

Out:
Rosisky
Denilsion
Raamesy
Silvester
Eduardo

In:
Vermaelen
Luis Jimenez
Matias Fernandez
Zhirkov
Alexis Sanchez

vargas definetely, hes great at everything set pieces crossing passing work-rate pace he scores loads from freekicks

Im an Arsenal fan also & find it hard to sell the young gunz as they do have a lot of potential on the game.
This is my current team & tactics & I have managed to keep the main structure yet added a few needed faces.....

View attachment 10973

Ramsey turns into a world class talent with the right care. Try getting Fabregas to tutor him. Denilson seems surplus to requirements in a squad like yours. Try get a good price for him though. :)

allenelka how is that tactic working for u results and play wise it looks good any chance i could get a dl of it

Last edited:
Hi Micko, I basically use the system below & have both Cesc & Toulalan sitting in midfield pulling the strings while having Song Ultra Defensive with short passing helping out the Centre Backs who are also Ultra Defensive yet with Wing backs attacking supporting the winger.
Wingers are Ultra attack & Creative & help out Vagner Love who is also Ultra attacking.

Just finished my first season & gunner post a new thread in a few mins of how I got on.
The system worked very well & I had a great season.....

View attachment 11284

Back