ozey

Reaction score
anyone had a decent 1st season with arsenal? i can never get any consistency from my **** players! chamakh is rubbish, lucky to get an i injury free month for rvp, defence go to sleep sometimes, the list goes on1 and as for man city, whats the point? they always win! what players have people bought that have been good? iv bought m'vila,badelj,granero. all rubbish! so frustrating!

I'm currently in a arsenal first season, 3rd in the table, doing decent in the champions league.

signed: Ganso, Kadlec what are in my first team.

Sold: Almunia and trying to offload Chamack, Van persie and Kadlec = immense.

ill print screen anythin if you want :)

signed willian from shaktar, seb frey, vertonghen and tevez finished second in league, behind no prizes to guessing who,city. tevez should be a definate buy for any team i got him for 16 mill and he scored 30+ goals every season so far, hes 33 now and still doing it

U need Aly Cissoko. He is quality. Much more better than the inconsistent Andre Santos.

i sold, chamakh,arshavin,almunia and djourou. bought, rakitsky,varsiljko,bender and granero. need a cm and a cf. got bout 44mil to spend. may go for tevez. gonna play 4-3-2-1. tried a save with ganso, but he never plays well! does for man city tho! annoying!

Signed Marek Hamsik and Leandro Damiao and sold Djourou and Almunia. So far, I'm unbeaten (although I did lose my CL Play off against Kazan XD). Hamsik was 29mil (I'm not a great negotiator), but he's already my top goalscorer with 15 goals despite being a midfielder. Vermaelen has been a little suspect at times, but defensively we haven't been too bad.

I am having a nice time playing arsenal. I used a single striker (RVP as AF/Chamakh as DLF or Neymar/Tq) with two winger formation; all got average rating of 7.5-7.9 something, RVP is higher/more consistent in goal scoring/assist than chamakh. (always walcott in the right, using gervinho/muniain in the left, or if you can get gotze/neymar; however neymar sucks in my formation when he plays left winger). Arshavin also proved to be very good player in the first season until he start to decline in the second season. In my first season I win League Cup, FA Cup, and Premier League. Lose to Barcelona in the champions final 2-1. My first deal was to get ter-Stegen. Then I got Vrsaljko, he's like very cheap $2~3mil in the first season. Getting Muniain, I kinda regret it. I got Rodwell after everton offer him to me for $14mil in January. I also bought Fellaini after Song injured. Instead of Muniain, should have gotten Gotze/Neymar in the first season.

My first season with arsenal I played a 4-5-1 control and purchased baines and Fellaini. I also got the board to purchase andre ayew for me and he has been amazing! Play RVP upfront with gervinho and ayew wingers. I won fa cup and league cup and came 3rd in PL my defence consists of kocielny and vermaelen both have improved drastically due to game time. Sczcezny is excellent due to game time too! Hope this helps

Im in my first season with arsenal, played 30 games and im 2nd in league on goal difference to united. I had a shocking start losing about 3 out of first 5, but now I am on an unbeaten run of about 19 games!
Ive only sold Almunia so far (to Barca!!) but when the seasons finished i will be looking to sell chamakh (useless), arshavin (while hes still worth money), squillaci, bendtner and rosicky.
The only players I have bought so far are hazard (quality), thiago (amazing for 10 mill), and reveillere (great right back but fairly old)
My starting line up is 4-5-1

szczesny
Sagna koscielny vermaelen Gibbs
Ramsey Song Arteta
Walcott Hazard
RVP

Then i rotate ramsey and thiago, gervinho for theo or hazard

I beat norwich 8-0 and RVP got 4 goals and 2 assists.... he got a 10 rating!!

Last edited:
In my first season only buy Gregory VDW (and sold Sagna in January) for the first team
In January buy Cissokho, very very good LB! also buy Verratti for rotation and Chandler
(very very good RB reemplacement, now VDW is injured (2nd season) and he's doing
very very well... (now is WB-Attack)

Win the FA, Carling and Champions, 3rd in Premier (Man City had 100+ points,
and in the lastest matches i didn't do very well....

My first 11:

---------------------------Szcz (SK D)
VDW(FB S)-Mertesacker(Cover)--Vermaelen(Stopper)---Cissokho (FB S)
---------------------------Song (MC D)
------------Ramsey(OAD A)-------Arteta(DLP S)
Walcott(Inside A)----------------------------------Gervinho(Inside A)
---------------------------Robin (CF A)

Play with a fast tempo, normal Df line and so wide...
Tipical team instruccions for Arsenal (i think), Control, Fluid, Shorter etc...

Cheers, and sorry for the bad english...

Im in my first season with arsenal, played 30 games and im 2nd in league on goal difference to united. I had a shocking start losing about 3 out of first 5, but now I am on an unbeaten run of about 19 games!
Ive only sold Almunia so far (to Barca!!) but when the seasons finished i will be looking to sell chamakh (useless), arshavin (while hes still worth money), squillaci, bendtner and rosicky.
The only players I have bought so far are hazard (quality), thiago (amazing for 10 mill), and reveillere (great right back but fairly old)
My starting line up is 4-5-1

szczesny
Sagna koscielny vermaelen Gibbs
Ramsey Song Arteta
Walcott Hazard
RVP

Then i rotate ramsey and thiago, gervinho for theo or hazard

I beat norwich 8-0 and RVP got 4 goals and 2 assists.... he got a 10 rating!!

How did u get thiago to sign for u...

I'm currently in a arsenal first season, 3rd in the table, doing decent in the champions league.

signed: Ganso, Kadlec what are in my first team.

Sold: Almunia and trying to offload Chamack, Van persie and Kadlec = immense.

ill print screen anythin if you want :)

wtf, seriously. sigh.

i know he gets injured easily, but still he is better than Chamkh ffs.

I bought:
Chiek M'Bengué at LB- Not bad but not amazing, fairly consistant though
Edinson Caviani at ST- 12 goals and 9 assists in 10 league games
Andre Ayew at CM (although he's a winger in real life)- Pretty good, won young player of the month in October, was second place in September.

In:
Eden Hazard, Kara, Marc-Andre Ter Stegen and Leighton Baines.
Out:
Arshavin - Man City 11mil, Abou Diaby - FC Bayern 6.75mil, Chamakh - FC Bayern - 8mil. Almunia - Malaga - 1.9mil

Play 4-5-1

GK - Ter Stegen
DR - Sagna FB - Auto
DC - Mertesaker LD - C
DC - Vermaelan BPD - x
DL - Baines - FB -Auto
DM - Song/Kara BWM - S
MC - Wilshere/Ramsey DLP -S
MC - Arteta CM - S
RW - Gervinho AP - A
LW - Hazard - AP - A
FC - RVP - Trequartista

Team is playing awesome Top in Jan, and still in CL :)

My Arsenal save is doing immensely well! Signed Cavani, M'Vila, and Hummels for the first team, and other youngsters with great potential forth future of the club (Barkley, Kovavic, Emre Can, Sanogo, Munisia, Joel Valancia, Mbaye Niang, ter Stegan, Papodoubolous) Bought Hazard in the Jan transfer market. Right now, after 25 games, I have scored 103 goals, and conceeded only 15 goals. Top of PL, still in CL, in final of CC, and still in FA.
Cavani is a absolute monster! So far, he's scored 40+ goals - surpassing the Arsenal record for the most amount of goals scored in a season, previously held by Thierry Henry. Cavani came second in the World Player of the year, and, for the first time in FM, Messi can't third and did not win the **** thing!
Instead, RVP did. He came first in World Player of the Year, and the other one (Can't remember what it's called - not striker of the year) he also was on team of he year (with Arshavin, on the left wing as a inside forward with support duty he is beastly) So far, Van Persie's scored, and ASSISTED, 60+ goals in total - 30+ scored, and 30+ assisted.
in my opinion, Van Persie and Cavani are the strongest strike force EVER. Van Persie as Complete Forward Support/Attack, and Cavani as a poacher.
If you don't have Cavani, Walcotts also immense as a striker when partnered with RVP.
Only worrying area though is left back, as both Santos and Gibbs are rubbish. Gibbs with be a great left back in the future, but right now, he's not good enough. Santos is poor.

Last edited:
How did u get thiago to sign for u...
Easy, I paid £10m with additional clauses adding up to about £4m, pay him about £40k a week, didnt have any trouble getting him at all.

My Arsenal save is doing immensely well! Signed Cavani, M'Vila, and Hummels for the first team, and other youngsters with great potential forth future of the club (Barkley, Kovavic, Emre Can, Sanogo, Munisia, Joel Valancia, Mbaye Niang, ter Stegan, Papodoubolous) Bought Hazard in the Jan transfer market. Right now, after 25 games, I have scored 103 goals, and conceeded only 15 goals. Top of PL, still in CL, in final of CC, and still in FA.
Cavani is a absolute monster! So far, he's scored 40+ goals - surpassing the Arsenal record for the most amount of goals scored in a season, previously held by Thierry Henry. Cavani came second in the World Player of the year, and, for the first time in FM, Messi can't third and did not win the **** thing!
Instead, RVP did. He came first in World Player of the Year, and the other one (Can't remember what it's called - not striker of the year) he also was on team of he year (with Arshavin, on the left wing as a inside forward with support duty he is beastly) So far, Van Persie's scored, and ASSISTED, 60+ goals in total - 30+ scored, and 30+ assisted.
in my opinion, Van Persie and Cavani are the strongest strike force EVER. Van Persie as Complete Forward Support/Attack, and Cavani as a poacher.
If you don't have Cavani, Walcotts also immense as a striker when partnered with RVP.
Only worrying area though is left back, as both Santos and Gibbs are rubbish. Gibbs with be a great left back in the future, but right now, he's not good enough. Santos is poor.

What formation are you playing?

4-1-1-2-2. Basically, 4-4-2, with an anchor man and attacking midfielders. (Might and Magic)

My first save was with Arsenal. I came second on GD to United in the league, Cup double and CL semi's with signing nobody ....

Szczesny
Sanga (FB-Defence), Vermaelan (CB), Mertesacker (CB), Santos (WB-Attack)
Song (Anchor)
Ramsey (AVP-attack), Arteta (AVP - attack)
Walcott (IF-attack), Gervinho(AVP-Attack)
Van Persie(T)

Signed Hazard second season and won the league. Never been one for signing all the best players just cause I can, make do with what you've got, if you use Arsenal right, winning trophies is simple.