PaulK555

Reaction score
In the summer of 2012 having just won the quadruple last season, however Mourinho has come sniffing round Sagna making enquiries at every opportunity and Sagna has started to have his head swayed, so i am in need of a replacement or at the very least a backup if he stays as i sold Eboue to Newcastle in January of my first season.

Have a budget of around 30m so i'm open to any suggestions :)

If you want a younger option, Alassane També should be able to do a good job.. Lamine Gassama (not sure if he's LB or RB)

If you want a younger option, Alassane També should be able to do a good job.. Lamine Gassama (not sure if he's LB or RB)

Yeah Gassama's a RB and he would be a pretty good option.

Thankyou for all your suggestions :) I cant seem to find Tambe or Gassama (i have no clue why seeing as ive got large database on but whatever) so I've narrowed it down to the following

Aurier
Corchia
Davide Santon
Azpilicueta

Rapa has failed to impress at Newcastle so i thought i'd give him a miss. So who do you guys recommend out of those 4?

Thankyou for all your suggestions :) I cant seem to find Tambe or Gassama (i have no clue why seeing as ive got large database on but whatever) so I've narrowed it down to the following

Aurier
Corchia
Davide Santon
Azpilicueta

Rapa has failed to impress at Newcastle so i thought i'd give him a miss. So who do you guys recommend out of those 4?

I'd go with Aurier if I was in your place. He is awesome. :)

Back