arsenal-regista or dm?

• Thread starter Thread starter ozey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

ozey

Reaction score
Arsenal first season. Not sure whether to go with a regista starting attacks or a dm to break up attacks? If i go for a regista,what role shall i play wilshire in cm? I have ozil as an advanced playmaker out on aml. So if i have a regista,rpm and advp,will they get in each others way? (Well,maybe not regista and aml) but you get my drift?

wilshire is very strong as a roaming playmaker.
i'm playing with ozil as a advanced playmaker in the amc spot
then ramsey are wilshire as a dynimic midfielder.
and a ball winning midfielder next to them.
gaston gil romero. are lucas romero

I play with DM, I play bielik there, made bender tutor him, now at 19 he's an animal! He breaks up play then distributes nicely. In front if him I have 2 CM's I rotate wilshere and Ramsey as roaming playmakers and have ozil rotating with Isco as my advanced playmakers

Sounds good. Which bender? Got a screen shot of the young pole?

Impressive stats! I do like lars,i am tempted with him. What role you have for aml?

Bielik is such an animal, he steps on players winning the ball taking no prisoners, he's very good at defending corners with him and the giant Mertesacker, I hardly ever conceed from corners. When keepers clear the ball he's always there to head buck it str8 to ozil or wilshere or whoever is there. I played Sanchez as AML (before I sold him to Real Madrid) and rotated Mastour. They both play as inside forward support, I would sometimes use Walcott there as a raumdeuter.

Back