Arsenal seal Diaby deal extension

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 738

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs a new long-term contract extension at the Emirates Stadium.

More...

good decision by arsenal board to extending his contract
diaby is great player.

I dont like him, zero confidence and awkward on the ball

When he first signed for arsenal i wasnt convinced hes the whole package player, but hes improved alot starting to play the exact game as vieira diaby's definitely been watching a few videos of him in his prime.

Irish Scouse - what are you on about? Last few games diaby has been bursting in confidence thats the main reason why hes been on form the last few games. Yes i agree thats hes abit awkward on the ball but that doesnt mean its a bad thing.

Meh, I would prefer other players to Diaby but won't complain. And yes, he is absolutely better than Lucas.

their arnt many players in that role that arnt better then lucas.

Being awkward on the ball can be an advantage, it can cause indecision by the oppositions players aswell trying to anticipate things that he won't do. He's a class talent, I think he could be one of the best players in the world IMO in a few years. Don't have a go at me for saying that, because he has all the potential, he's tall, he's strong, quick, technically good, great vision and a pretty good finish, he's everything Arsenal need atm, and Song is getting better by every game.

Arsenal = Title this season or the next imo.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

their arnt many players in that role that arnt better then lucas.
Mokoena.

Being awkward on the ball can be an advantage, it can cause indecision by the oppositions players aswell trying to anticipate things that he won't do. He's a class talent, I think he could be one of the best players in the world IMO in a few years. Don't have a go at me for saying that, because he has all the potential, he's tall, he's strong, quick, technically good, great vision and a pretty good finish, he's everything Arsenal need atm, and Song is getting better by every game.

Arsenal = Title this season or the next imo.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Mokoena.

hahah dam u got me

I remember on an episode of Match of the Day sometime last season or the season before, Alan Hansen pointed out that in one match he touched the ball 98 times, 97 of those were from his right foot and just 1 from his left. I have noticed this season he is using his left foot a bit more, maybe 4-5 times out of 100 lol

Back