Arsenal Season 4

• Thread starter Thread starter phughes1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

phughes1234

Reaction score
Need a replacement for Wojiech Sczhesny.. I have Rulli as well but he hasn't developed as well as I had hoped..(my own fault for not playing him :/)
And need a replacement for Chambers.. Have Digne at left back so looking for something similar on the right. Jack Wilshere=Pony

RB- De Sciglio, GK - Keep Szcz or go for Scuffet

What do you mean by pony?
I would recommend taking a look at Adama Traore and Munir from Barca B.

Anyway, currently undergoing my first season as Arsenal. Any recommended signings? Thanks!

What do you mean by pony?
I would recommend taking a look at Adama Traore and Munir from Barca B.

Anyway, currently undergoing my first season as Arsenal. Any recommended signings? Thanks!

You only need one signng to be sucessfull at Arsenal for several season, and that is Javi Martinez

What do you mean ?! Chambers is one of the best RB in game,maybe the best...
However,you can go for De Sciglio,Wallace,Manquillo,Flanagan...
For GK,i suggest Marc Andre Ter Stegen !!!
Others GK's;De Gea,Courtois,Scuffet,Mattia Perin,Timo Horn,Bernd Leno,Jan Oblak,

I bought Ruben Neves for right back... Quality signing.. I agree Chambers is quality, just I wanted something more attacking to rotate with..

By pony I mean terrible, useless, injury prone to the Max!! Cash in while you still can.. As far as signings go, Zivkovic and sell Welbeck. Sell Wilshere and buy Lucas Romero/Maria's Kranevitter(cheap but exceptional). Sell Gibbs and go for Lucas Digne/Faouzi Ghoulam(cheap but exceptional). Sell Per Mertescaker and Montreal and get Eder Alvarez Balanta.

Back