Arsenal Signings

• Thread starter Thread starter Mason*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

Mason*

Reaction score
I am in my 4th season with Arsenal I need a new striker and defensive midfielder have £48 million and should I who should i sell . Any ideas would be great, thanks

Dm-Camacho, De Rossi, Veloso, Mascherano
St-Aguero, Balotelli, Vela, Milevskyi

put a screenie of your team up so we can give you advise on who to buy/sell

When on the in-game screen that you wish to take a screenshot of, prees ALT and F9 at the same time. This will take a screenshot. The picture will be saved in USER>MY DOCUMENTS> SPORTS INTERACTIVE>SCREENSHOTS.
Then, come on here and make a post. Just before you click reply/submit, scroll down a little and it will say something like add attachment. Click there and then browse to find the required screenshot and click upload.

:D Hope this Helps!

A will just tell u my team because my fm game is on other computer
kameni
Toure Fazio Zapata Clichy/Adriano

Robinho

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

soz never ment that my team is

Kameni GK
Toure RB
Fazio CB
Zapata CB
Clichy LB
Robinho RW
Veloso CM
Fabregas CM
Vuckecevic LW
Adebayor ST
Vela ST

Subs- Almunia, Sagna, Adriano(LB), Laurito, Cana, Matuidi, Nasri
Budget- 48 million i could sell a couple of players and buy some more need ideas please

why are u wasting sagna, toure and robinho
i would put Toure CB, put sagna RB, Robinho LW, find a better RW (srna)

thanks
srna would be class but chelsea signed him last season so might be harder to get

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:50 PM ----------

any ideas on who i should sell and for how much

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Who should i sell and for how much

didnt you just start a thread saying your madrid now?

well anyway my arsenal team in 2009/2010 season is

Mandanda
Clichy
Toure
Zapata
Sagna
Sanchez
Nasri
Fabregas
Arshavin
Aguero
Adebayor
--------------
Asenjo
Leo
Sakho
Adu
Walcott
Vela
Dos Santos
--------------
Denilson
Song
Traore
Saviet
Ramsey
Barazite
Ameobi (signed as a personal joke, doing actually very well)

maybe some of that team may advise you towards some players you should buy, im am top at the moment, beat liverpool, beat united, drew chelsea at stamford, cant be all that bad and if you are in the 4th season most of the younger players in my squad would be fantastic for you now, plus sign ameobi lol.

didnt you just start a thread saying your madrid now?

well anyway my arsenal team in 2009/2010 season is

Mandanda
Clichy
Toure
Zapata
Sagna
Sanchez
Nasri
Fabregas
Arshavin
Aguero
Adebayor
--------------
Asenjo
Leo
Sakho
Adu
Walcott
Vela
Dos Santos
--------------
Denilson
Song
Traore
Saviet
Ramsey
Barazite
Ameobi (signed as a personal joke, doing actually very well)

maybe some of that team may advise you towards some players you should buy, im am top at the moment, beat liverpool, beat united, drew chelsea at stamford, cant be all that bad and if you are in the 4th season most of the younger players in my squad would be fantastic for you now, plus sign ameobi lol.

why did you sign ameobi??? what was the joke lol???

aha well its on a net game, i came on hamachi one day saying that i was going to sign the worlds greatest player, and basically i was joking with my mates earlier when playing football saying ameobi was better than torres as most of them support liverpool, and when i said to everyone on hamachi im gonna buy him, everyone went mental trying to purchase him, chelsea with 10m bid plus deco, everton with 9m bid, and i got him in an exchange deal for rosicky who i hadn't played once and was trying to sell anyway, so if anything i lowered the wages and signed ameobi, and he actually has scored 2 match winning goals and a match winning assist, so you could techincally say, without ameobi i would not be top of the premierleague lol

Last edited:
48 million but a could sell a few players any ideas a will try to put a screenie up

Back