gunnerjames

Reaction score
I am starting with Arsenal and my transfer budget is 25m. I am looking to trim the squad of all the waste and bring some good young players and experience heads. I going to sell Bednter, Diaby, Almunia, Fabianski, Rhys Murphy, Conor Henderson, Miguel Ignassi, Sebastien Sequallici and Thomas Rosicky and so that should hopefully raise another 15 - 20 million to spend on transfers.

My assistant manager said that my team needs a new Goal Keeper but the rest of the squad is fine. I really want a good keeper that can go into the first team and become my number 1 Keeper. I also think that a good Goal Keeper is essential as they are your last line of defense and first line of attack (launching counter attacks)

I was looking at adding either Manuel Neur or Rene Alder. My scout said that Schalke would be looking at a fee of 27 million which I think is expensive for a Goal Keeper but he rates Neur very highly. I have not scouted Alder as yet and I am also considering Hugo Lloris and David De Gea. Who do you guys think I should sign

My other positions which I am considering is either Midfield. Song is my only ball winning midfielder in the squad and if he gets injured then it could cause a problem because Denilson or Frimpong is up to the task of playing as ball winners. My ideal choice would be Yann M'Villa

My central defense seems good I am going to give Koscileny a chance to prove that he can become a good center back if he lets me down then it will be Christopher Samba in January transfer window

Look at Igor Akinfeev from CSKA. He is a good goalkeeper and might be cheaper.

buy enyeama for keeper - only cost me 230k, into second season value now 5.5m and has 19 penalty taking so he hardly misses
M'Villa is good can also play as a DLP
I found that Koscielny is great as a central defender - cover

hope this helps

I have always found chamakh quite lacking so if you sell bendtner and when RvP gets injured you will be left with one lacklustre striker which is would be quite concerning.

Keep Bendtner. For me in 28 games he's scored 15 as target man atack.

City will let you have Joe Hart for 12-16 million providing Givens still first choice. God-like for my Arsenal team.

arturo vidal,de gea,m'vila,hazard,kabore,mbia. all quality players for under 15 mil i think!

GK - Carrasso - Bordeaux
DC - Sakho - PSG
MC - Enoh - Ajax
ST - Roux - Stade Brestois 29

I got Hamsik for 7.5 mil in the second season of my Arsenal game after he handed in a transfer request and I make a non-negotiable bid. Great signing. I wouldn't sign Hamsik for the 15 mil they want for him in the first season.
I also recommend Enyeama, although I tried to sign him on my Arsenal game and he didn't want to join! Fabianski is actually pretty decent - you may want to keep him and have him as your No. 1 until Szeszny gets good.
Romelu Lukaku is a great young forward and will be excellent backup for the injury-prone van Persie. I bought him for around 5 mil I think.

Back