Arsenal squad overhaul

onelilchilean

Reaction score
having a overhaul of my current squad (Arsenal). Can you give me some of the best players in positions - RB,LB,LW,GK
Have plenty of money so don't worry about that.

sterling for the left to cut inside
depay on left of attack as he cuts inside too
balanta, stones, umtiti for defence.

Gabriel Barbosa is a decent prospect upfront, but in my second season at arsenal im now retraining him as an advanced playmaker in cm to rotate with wilshere. His attributes really compliment that role.

oxlade on the right is an absolute animal for me.
Ozil ive retrained to striker, and with the *looks for pass instead of shot PPM he provides a ton of assists.

Lucas Romero for holding and creative midfielder

having a overhaul of my current squad (Arsenal). Can you give me some of the best players in positions - RB,LB,LW,GK
Have plenty of money so don't worry about that.

give us some more information, like, what year? what type of team are you looking for? What style of offense? Most posters on this board wont bother to respond to your post, because its so vague, and frankly, easy to find out with 5 minutes of googling.

plenty of people have success with depay and digne etc but if you have "plenty of money" they are certainly not the best.

Ignore aybars, neither of those players are anywhere close to what you are looking for.

Unless you've cheated and have unlimited money its useless of you to tell us money isnt an issue. Neymar can be bought for like 200m pounds, got enough for him?

who the best players are, is of course, debatable (i mean except for messi and ronaldo etc...).

RB - Lahm
LB - Alaba
LW - Reus/Bale/Hazard/Neymar/Ozil/Sterling
GK - De Gea, Neuer, Courtois

The current arsenal squad can easily win 2-4 trophies in year one.

Back