SamAllardyce

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im currently managing Arsenal on patch 11.2.

Im using 4-2-4 tactic and im looking for a:

Position: Target Man - Attack
Budget: £8m - £10m
Season: 1st 2010/11
Expectations: Title Challenge

I feel that I need a target man, because im not sure wether Chamakh is good enough, Ive tried Sanogo but he is out for 9 months so failed his medical.

Could be someone young who will devlop into the player i need or someone who will make an instact impact.

Need answers ASAP

Thanks, Alex

^^^ What Donnelly said.

Also Bendtner makes a decent target-man. Van Persie is also good if the ball is played to his feet. I doubt the latter will stay fit the whole season though.

Chamakh is an excellent player when played correctly, also if your looking for a cheap buy, why not try bring Adebayor back to arsenal, he's a great target man and every save i've played in man city have had him up for sale for very cheap

Gonna look into Babacar and possibly Lukaku. But im playing ball to head so RVP aint really that useful like that, Adebayor would want ridiculous wages but will think about it.

Keep suggestions coming

You don't need a target man :p
Now it's a waste of money, wait untill you can buy a good target man.

Play with Robin Van persie as complete forwarder Attack and Vela as poacher next to eachother
It worked great for me, and it still does and i am in 2015 :p (only hulk instead of van persie, he is getting to old :p)

But if u rly want a target man, try get Dzeko (for direct use) and babacar (for future)

Bendtner is decent, like "I Hate Fish" mentioned, I ended up selling him since I only play with one central striker, hence he was surplus requierments for me (Chamakh got the nod ahead of him purely on the basis of being a better mentor), but I had no issues with Bendtner in terms of preformance when he played

with that said, Chamakh have been doing well enough recently:
MarouaneChamakh.png
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/256945/

Chamahk does well, but he is slow. if u cna wait for 9months, then get sanogo. good striker at a young age.

other wise try v.kadlec, k.babacar, lukaku (if not at chelsea), or sergio araujo.

Back