Liam

Reaction score
arsenaly.png

ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB est. 1886

Media Prediction: 4th

Board's Target: Title Challenge

Transfer Budget: £40.6M

My Targets:

• [*=left]Win the Premier League without spending more than £15,500,000 on any single player.
    [*=left]Win the Champion's League without conceding more than 5 goals.
    [*=left]Win the Capital One Cup and FA Cup with the majority of the team being youth and fringe players.
    [*=left]Also my aim is to do this without Robin Van Persie and try and get £25,000,000 for him.

I will be using LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer update from 07/07/2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be following. I got £30m for RVP from Juventus.

Like all the challenges except the 15.5 million on a single player.....since imo arsenal wouldn't really do that anyway lol! Despite that, will be following, i like the Champions League one in particular and good luck!

images

29/06/2012:
Arsenal's Arsene Wenger steps down aged 61, citing personal indifferences as reason.

30/06/2012:
Liam Powers, former England international, takes charge at the helm of Arsenal. His first official statement was "First of all it is a great honour to take over here, Wenger was always my inspiration and I will follow his legacy, but to no detriment I will be selling of fringe players, unworthy players, ungrateful players and the obnoxious Robin Van Persie, and I will build a new team, to mark the start of a new era." On a side not Liam Powers' has cancelled ALL pre-season friendlies with the ideaology of arranging new ones, once transfer activity has all been wrapped up, and the team has gelled with the team tactics.

Last edited by a moderator:
£17m up, nice start. Excited to see how much you get for van Persie. Good luck.

EDIT: £26m lol

images

New Arsenal Manager Liam Powers, is hoping to tie up some deals before the beginning of the new season, he's trying to get a cut price figure for Belhanda (Montpellier), whilst also looking at some cover at the back, with the view of promoting Kyle Bartley, Liam Powers has confirmed he's chasing Herrera (Athletic Bilbao) and utilising him as a year late replacement for the long gone Cesc Fabregas. He's also looking into the possibility of Mauro Zarate, Seyda Doumbia, Oscar Cardozo, Patrick Helmes and Jelle vossen.

He also has this to say on recent transfer activity, "Obviously we currently have a very compact, small squad, what with the numerous amounts of players sold, I understand 1 or 2 fans don't understand a couple of the sales, but all will become clear as the season progresses, I'm absolutely delighted to have got Pablo and Cesar so cheaply because I know how solid they play in those full back positions. I'm slightly disappointed not to have confirmed numerous other signing's so far, what with time moving so fast, but negotions keep stumbling over the fee. Either way Arsenal fans, look ahead with optimism, because this will be out year."

Good deals, £10m for Arshavin is amazing - if you're looking toward a more experienced keeper you could look at Steve Mandanda (who I think has a minimum fee release clause of £11,25m)

Good deals, £10m for Arshavin is amazing - if you're looking toward a more experienced keeper you could look at Steve Mandanda (who I think has a minimum fee release clause of £11,25m)

I'm kinda hoping to give Sczesny his big chance to grasp the #1 spot.
I might get one of the numerous free transfer goalies, some real bargains, example Gomes (Previously at Tottenham) just to for Sczesny to compete with.

Yeah I pushed for 15m for Arshavin, they offered 8m so I said 10m, they were like, yeah sure.

Right bargain in Camacho and Herrera, In my opinion, gutted not to get Belhanda, but they wanted 49m and wouldn't budge :/

Back