That was exact what i was looking for :D now i can study better with my own Arsenal tactic, thanks

BTW, you know they nerfed Balanta ALOT, right ? Hes just a regular defender now and he wont grow his mentals

That was exact what i was looking for :D now i can study better with my own Arsenal tactic, thanks

BTW, you know they nerfed Balanta ALOT, right ? Hes just a regular defender now and he wont grow his mentals

Yes i know. His sold in season 2 :)

Been using this a few games and it seems to be a lot better than the tactic I had created. Only made one change. I changed the BWM to a CM-Def. Seems to have a lot better defensive stability, doesnt leave a huge gap when the BWM goes chasing after the same player as the AP-Sup.

Been using this a few games and it seems to be a lot better than the tactic I had created. Only made one change. I changed the BWM to a CM-Def. Seems to have a lot better defensive stability, doesnt leave a huge gap when the BWM goes chasing after the same player as the AP-Sup.

Unless you have an incredibly good ball winner, extreme pace, agression and tackling

But often CM(D) is the better option yes

Unless you have an incredibly good ball winner, extreme pace, agression and tacklingBut often CM(D) is the better option yes
Yea, it was after the xfer window when I started using this with my arsenal save and didnt buy a real BWM. I mean I have flamini and coquelin but I still felt CM-D was the best bet.